PDA

View Full Version : UK2 BG910 Hawker HurricaneMkIIB 1942 to SovietAF 46.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
September 5th 12, 06:36 AM

Ed Kettler[_2_]
September 7th 12, 06:04 AM
Joseph Testagrose > wrote in
:

> begin 644 UK2 BG910 Hawker HurricaneMkIIB 1942 to SovietAF 46.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: UK2 BG910 Hawker HurricaneMkIIB 1942 to SovietAF
> 46.jpg `
> end

Joseph,

Thanks for posting these drawings. These are great when you get the text
associated with the drawing together. In many instances the text is cropped
or does not belong to the right plane, which reduces the usefulness. I know
it takes longer to get the text together, but the extra effort would be
much appreciated!

Many thanks!
Ed

Google