PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Country Instruction using Condor Starts October 22, 2012

September 7th 12, 03:03 AM
I will be starting my winter Condor XC instruction season starting October 22, 2012. As before I charge $75 for a 3-hour session, with all proceeds going to the U.s. Soaring Team fund. Sessions are typically on Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7-10pm U.S. Eastern time, other times by special arrangement (i.e. overseas pilots, etc).

Interested parties can schedule sessions online at http://condorxc.calendarspots.com. Click on 'Select Service' and schedule a session. If you have any questions, please contact me at 'paynterf@$#@$at!#$@$gmail!#$@#$dot!#$@$@com

If you are an experienced XC and Condor pilot interested in providing instruction, I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can. XC instruction/tutoring is a wonderful way to introduce a wider audience to the joys of XC flying, and besides, what else do you have to do in the winter months anyway? ;-)

TA

Dave Springford
September 7th 12, 11:09 PM
what else do you have to do in the winter months anyway? ;-)

> TA

gee, up here in the Great White North, we play hockey, curling, drink beer and dog sled during the winter. Oh yeah, and we take out the winch and fly too.

September 8th 12, 12:05 AM
Dave,

Yes, I know you guys think that -45C is a balmy day, but *some* of us have a bit higher (literally) standards! ;-).

Frank

PS: Nice job at the WGC - smokin!

On Friday, September 7, 2012 6:09:41 PM UTC-4, Dave Springford wrote:
> what else do you have to do in the winter months anyway? ;-)
>

> > TA
>

> gee, up here in the Great White North, we play hockey, curling, drink beer and dog sled during the winter. Oh yeah, and we take out the winch and fly too.

Google