PDA

View Full Version : Dust Devil Dash results

Ian Cant[_4_]
September 10th 12, 08:51 PM
Winner was Kevin Wayt, who landed at Burns, OR after amazing 587 mile
flight from Tehachapi. Second and third were Garry Dickson [his 1-26 was
the only glider to make an off-field landing] and Danny Sorenson.

22 pilots flew, congratulations to all. Weather was beautiful if you were
ahead of the thunderstorms, interesting if you had to dodge them.

e-mail me separately if you would like a full scoresheet; I will get it on
the SoCal Soaring webpage as soon as I can.

Ian

Google