PDA

View Full Version : Glider Forums ?

J G
September 13th 12, 08:27 PM
Just wondering if there is any other forums which glider pilots use to chat
on and post pictures on ?s

James Lee
September 14th 12, 05:57 PM
This isn't enough?

Just kidding. This is pretty much it though.

Duster
September 14th 12, 10:24 PM
On Sep 14, 11:57*am, James Lee > wrote:
> This isn't enough?
>
> Just kidding. This is pretty much it though.

Here's a few more.

http://www.sac.ca/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
http://www.gliderpilot.net/
soaringcafe.com

Frank Whiteley
September 15th 12, 04:48 AM
On Friday, September 14, 2012 3:24:50 PM UTC-6, Duster wrote:
> On Sep 14, 11:57*am, James Lee > wrote:
>
> > This isn't enough?
>

> > Just kidding. This is pretty much it though.
>

> Here's a few more.
>

> http://www.sac.ca/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
>
> http://www.gliderpilot.net/
>
> soaringcafe.com

Plus a large number of glider specific forums and a winchdesign yahoo group..

If the OP is an SSA member, the entire SSA website is a blog-o-sphere. Members can subscribe to any number of feeds. Any member can post to their personal blogs and may allow comments. By subscribing to the member RSS feed, you can be notified whenever a member posts something topical. Unfortunately, too few do this and to some extent it's an education problem.

Dave Nadler
September 15th 12, 05:15 PM
On Friday, September 14, 2012 11:48:51 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
> ... to some extent it's an education problem.

Frank, that's no way to talk about all the highly
educated and reasoned contributors to R.A.S,
really now, be nice !

Frank Whiteley
September 16th 12, 07:22 AM
On Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:15:48 AM UTC-6, Dave Nadler wrote:
> On Friday, September 14, 2012 11:48:51 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>
> > ... to some extent it's an education problem.
>

> Frank, that's no way to talk about all the highly
>
> educated and reasoned contributors to R.A.S,
>
> really now, be nice !

Okay, perhaps an awareness problem, since we, the SSA, haven't informed them to the extent necessary to make this happen.

Google