PDA

View Full Version : Again over Tours today

Starshiy[_3_]
September 13th 12, 09:02 PM
Straight from my garden, two Mirage 2000 belonging to Escadron Limousin
(it's written on the first aircraft)
Enjoy
Regards

D. St-Sanvain
September 14th 12, 05:39 AM
Salut,

Starshiy a écrit dans
. fr> :
> Straight from my garden, two Mirage 2000 belonging to Escadron Limousin (it's
> written on the first aircraft)
EC (Escadron de chasse = Fighter Squadron) 3/4 Limousin, previously
stationed in Istres AB is (to be) disbanded. Its Mirage 2000 N
(illustrated) are handed over to EC 1/4 La Fayette.
The squadron historical name and designation, insignia and flag are
transfered (with another unit dating from WW1 and disbanded when flying
the F-84) to two Tours (? funny to say, isn't it ?) instruction
squadrons.
That means new insignias to be seen on Tours based Alpha-Jets.
A ceremony was held on Tours AB this thurday 13.9.2012.

--
D520
Delta Reflex : http://bdd.deltareflex.com

Starshiy[_3_]
September 14th 12, 10:17 AM

Merci à vous pour ces commentaires très instructifs!
Cordialement
PS: je n'ai pas réussi à lire votre commentaire sur mon premier post, le
délai étant expiré !

Google