PDA

View Full Version : Ilec SN10

September 15th 12, 02:33 AM
Anyone using an ILEC SN10 with a Volkslogger. I just got this and am trying to make heads or tails out of it. I had some old Cambridge equipment in my former plane that I could no longer hook to a computer but my Oudie talked to it just fine and it worked well. Now it looks I will have to bring a laptop to the field and I have to find something called Strepla and operate my computer in MSDOS to make changes to the SN10 database. Another irritating thing is that the paper manual that I have mentions dozens upon dozens of set up pages but it does not mention how to get to any of these. Two questions; First, is there a forum on these things (Could not find one off of Google). Second, The ILEC seemed to be popular to me at first but is this thing just obsolete.
Thanks

September 15th 12, 03:16 AM
On Friday, September 14, 2012 7:33:34 PM UTC-6, K wrote:
> Anyone using an ILEC SN10 with a Volkslogger. I just got this and am trying to make heads or tails out of it. I had some old Cambridge equipment in my former plane that I could no longer hook to a computer but my Oudie talked to it just fine and it worked well. Now it looks I will have to bring a laptop to the field and I have to find something called Strepla and operate my computer in MSDOS to make changes to the SN10 database. Another irritating thing is that the paper manual that I have mentions dozens upon dozens of set up pages but it does not mention how to get to any of these. Two questions; First, is there a forum on these things (Could not find one off of Google). Second, The ILEC seemed to be popular to me at first but is this thing just obsolete.
>
> Thanks

Addendum; I do know there is SN10B that is currently in production (I think). When I try to load the demo video from the ILEC site it tells me it is not compatible with the version of windows I am running (?? I have W 7 like everyone else). I did find out what StrePla is but it does me no good, I am a See You customer.

Google