PDA

View Full Version : Ilec SN10

K
September 15th 12, 02:33 AM
Anyone using an ILEC SN10 with a Volkslogger. I just got this and am trying to make heads or tails out of it. I had some old Cambridge equipment in my former plane that I could no longer hook to a computer but my Oudie talked to it just fine and it worked well. Now it looks I will have to bring a laptop to the field and I have to find something called Strepla and operate my computer in MSDOS to make changes to the SN10 database. Another irritating thing is that the paper manual that I have mentions dozens upon dozens of set up pages but it does not mention how to get to any of these. Two questions; First, is there a forum on these things (Could not find one off of Google). Second, The ILEC seemed to be popular to me at first but is this thing just obsolete.
Thanks

K
September 15th 12, 03:16 AM
On Friday, September 14, 2012 7:33:34 PM UTC-6, K wrote:
> Anyone using an ILEC SN10 with a Volkslogger. I just got this and am trying to make heads or tails out of it. I had some old Cambridge equipment in my former plane that I could no longer hook to a computer but my Oudie talked to it just fine and it worked well. Now it looks I will have to bring a laptop to the field and I have to find something called Strepla and operate my computer in MSDOS to make changes to the SN10 database. Another irritating thing is that the paper manual that I have mentions dozens upon dozens of set up pages but it does not mention how to get to any of these. Two questions; First, is there a forum on these things (Could not find one off of Google). Second, The ILEC seemed to be popular to me at first but is this thing just obsolete.
>
> Thanks

Addendum; I do know there is SN10B that is currently in production (I think). When I try to load the demo video from the ILEC site it tells me it is not compatible with the version of windows I am running (?? I have W 7 like everyone else). I did find out what StrePla is but it does me no good, I am a See You customer.

Google