PDA

View Full Version : Royal Malaysian Air Force MuseumG] [01/22] - RMAF Museum index.jpg (0/1)

Indrek[_6_]
September 16th 12, 01:54 AM
The Royal Malaysian Air Force Museum in Kuala Lumpur is relatively small but interesting for all that. Unlike most museums, some of the aircraft cockpits are accessible so my grandsons had a great time flipping switches and operating the control columns.
Our first attempt at visiting was fruitless because it was the Hari Raya celebration which marks the end of Ramadan. Thus all government facilities were closed. Fortunately my daughters condo was only a short distance from the museum so we had a great visit after Hari Raya.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Orval Fairbairn
September 16th 12, 03:36 AM
In article >,
(Indrek) wrote:

> The Royal Malaysian Air Force Museum in Kuala Lumpur is relatively small but
> interesting for all that. Unlike most museums, some of the aircraft cockpits
> are accessible so my grandsons had a great time flipping switches and
> operating the control columns.
> Our first attempt at visiting was fruitless because it was the Hari Raya
> celebration which marks the end of Ramadan. Thus all government facilities
> were closed. Fortunately my daughters condo was only a short distance from
> the museum so we had a great visit after Hari Raya.
> Cheers,
> Indrek Aavisto
> Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

I am surprised that they let people climb into and around the display
aircraft.

Google