PDA

View Full Version : 2012 SSA Pilot Survey - Make sure your submission is actually recorded

September 25th 12, 06:28 PM
Just filled out and submitted the 2012 SSA Pilot survey. The first time I clicked on the 'Submit' button, a message was displayed that said my submission was NOT recorded, which freaked me out a bit. Fortunately there was a link in the error message that took me back to the survey form, and a second try at the Submit button did the trick.

Moral of the story: Carefully read the message that is displayed after you hit the Submit button to make sure your input was actually recorded.

TA

Google