PDA

View Full Version : Barnaby Lecture 2012

Frank Whiteley
September 26th 12, 06:35 PM
Barnaby Lecture 2012, October 20th

Speaker, Greg Cole "Less is More, Small is Beautiful, and Simple is Fast - the Story of Windward Performance"

Reception 6pm
Dinner and Lecture 7pm
Admission $50.00. Make a reservation as soon as possible through the National Soaring Museum at 607-734-3128

Location
DoubleTree by Hilton, Charlotte Airport
SSA Member Room Rate if booked by Sept 28
http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/C/CLTAPDT-SSA-20121019/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

SSA members are also welcome to sit in on the SSA BOD meeting, est start 9am.

Frank Whiteley
October 21st 12, 10:32 AM
On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:35:23 AM UTC-6, Frank Whiteley wrote:
> Barnaby Lecture 2012, October 20th
>

> Speaker, Greg Cole "Less is More, Small is Beautiful, and Simple is Fast - the Story of Windward Performance"

I have a much better appreciation of Windward Performance and the Perlan Project, on a number of levels, after attending this event last evening. The Perlan Project is currently stalled for funding. Our support would help.

Frank Whiteley

Google