PDA

View Full Version : Trying to reach Karsten Petzold

Paul Remde
September 27th 12, 07:10 PM
Hi,

I just received an order from Karsten Petzold. I'm pretty sure the order is
legitimate, but I unfortunately the email address provided is not working
and the hotel I'm supposed to ship to doesn't seem to have a record of him.
He entered the hotel address as both the billing and shipping addresses (a
very common mistake), so I'm not sure where he's from. The error message in
the email fail notice mentioned an email address ending in .de - so I'm
guessing he's from Germany. The item he ordered is a soaring oxygen system
item.

Can anyone help me contact him?

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

cernauta
September 28th 12, 12:36 AM
>Can anyone help me contact him?

try this link...

http://www.bw-flugsport.de/kontakt/6-kontakt/3-karsten-petzold

aldo cernezzi
www.voloavela.it

Jim[_32_]
September 29th 12, 01:56 PM
You may want to contact the gliderport(s) near his hotel address to see if they know of this visitor.

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 2:10:43 PM UTC-4, Paul Remde wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I just received an order from Karsten Petzold. I'm pretty sure the order is
>
> legitimate, but I unfortunately the email address provided is not working
>
> and the hotel I'm supposed to ship to doesn't seem to have a record of him.
>
> He entered the hotel address as both the billing and shipping addresses (a
>
> very common mistake), so I'm not sure where he's from. The error message in
>
> the email fail notice mentioned an email address ending in .de - so I'm
>
> guessing he's from Germany. The item he ordered is a soaring oxygen system
>
> item.
>

> Can anyone help me contact him?
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Paul Remde