PDA

View Full Version : WTB Cambridge L/Snav

Go Soaring
October 3rd 12, 08:43 PM
Still on the look out for working Cambridge L/S Nav
Happy to cover all shipping costs

SteveB_Z5
October 4th 12, 03:00 AM
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:45:04 PM UTC-7, Go Soaring wrote:
> Still on the look out for working Cambridge L/S Nav
>
> Happy to cover all shipping costs

There is an LNav on Soaring Cafe.

Steve

October 4th 12, 05:25 AM
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:45:04 PM UTC-7, Go Soaring wrote:
> Still on the look out for working Cambridge L/S Nav Happy to cover all shipping costs

Have L Nav 5.8 with 2.25 meter, model 20 flight recorder, 6.0 Nav Display, Ipaq with XC Soar 6.3. Will take $1250.00 USD.

drbdanieli at aol dot com

Colin Watt
October 4th 12, 10:00 PM
At 19:43 03 October 2012, Go Soaring wrote:
>Still on the look out for working Cambridge L/S Nav
>Happy to cover all shipping costs
>
>Hi Keith, got 3 Lnavs from the Lasham club Single seaters which we are
selling off. Give me a call tomorrow at Lasham. Colin.

October 5th 12, 03:47 AM
On Thursday, October 4, 2012 4:15:03 PM UTC-5, Colin Watt wrote:
> At 19:43 03 October 2012, Go Soaring wrote:
>
> >Still on the look out for working Cambridge L/S Nav
>
> >Happy to cover all shipping costs
>

> >Hi Keith, got 3 Lnavs from the Lasham club Single seaters which we are
>
> selling off. Give me a call tomorrow at Lasham. Colin.

I would be interested in one of these unit.Send me a email on price.

October 19th 12, 03:38 PM
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 1:45:04 PM UTC-6, Go Soaring wrote:
> Still on the look out for working Cambridge L/S Nav
>
> Happy to cover all shipping costs

I have a LNAV with the latest firmware upgrades I would sell for $900
Richard Hall

October 19th 12, 04:55 PM
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 3:45:04 PM UTC-4, Go Soaring wrote:
> Still on the look out for working Cambridge L/S Nav
>
> Happy to cover all shipping costs

I have an L-NAV with a 2.25 vario. Was working when I took it out of the panel 5 years ago. Can have it checked as a condition for sale. $500 will take it.

Google