PDA

View Full Version : Utterly off topic - mostly

Jim Fisher
January 20th 04, 04:42 AM
Okay, I'm looking for a new hosting service that I will resell to my
customers. I'm fairly pleased with the providers I have been using
(webmasters.com mostly) but I have some higher-ended customers who may need
a little more than webmasters provides.

I like keeping business local wherever possible. However, since there isn't
any local providers that meet my needs, you folks are the next best thing.

So, since I ain't contributing to aviation by actually *committing* aviation
these days, I'd like to contribute a small amount of avgas (by way of
purchasing hosting services) to some deserving, contributing member of this
little newsgroup.

So, do any of y'all own your own hosting service? If so, gimmie a link and
I'll check you out.

Thanks,
Jim Fisher

Google