PDA

View Full Version : Piper Pawnee brake

October 18th 12, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know where our club can find a LH Torque Plate, p/n 675-02400 for our Pawnee? Our local mechanic is being given a two month delivery estimate from Univair for this part.

October 19th 12, 02:49 AM
Try Johnston Aircraft at 559 686-1794. They've been pretty good about having Pawnee parts.

October 19th 12, 01:20 PM
On Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:34:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Does anyone know where our club can find a LH Torque Plate, p/n 675-02400 for our Pawnee? Our local mechanic is being given a two month delivery estimate from Univair for this part.

You can also try Yorkton Aircraft in Yorkton Saskatchewan Canada: http://www.yorktonaircraft.com/

Google