PDA

View Full Version : Home made aviation websites are cool!

CFLav8r
January 20th 04, 06:52 PM
I have over time really enjoyed looking at the personal websites that some
have developed about their flying.
Most recently I enjoyed the biography of Filip Zawadiak
http://vyx.net/~philz/gillespie .

I was wondering how many others have websites with pictures and videos of
your flying adventures.
I would love to collect a bunch of links to add to my website about the
flying adventures that other pilots have placed on the internet for everyone
to see.

If you have or know of a aviation (personal not commercial) website that you
think others might find interesting please place it in your response to this
message.

Many thanks,

David / PP-ASEL (KORL)
http://www.floridascubadiver.com/flying.htm

A Lieberman
January 21st 04, 02:06 AM
CFLav8r wrote:

> I would love to collect a bunch of links to add to my website about the
> flying adventures that other pilots have placed on the internet for everyone
> to see.

CFLav8r,

See my lame attempt of my aviation page at
http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/i/lieberman/aviation/aviation.html

Pics and movie clips.

Allen

John T