PDA

View Full Version : korean display team black eagles

PAULH
October 23rd 12, 07:26 PM
KIA T-50B advanced jet trainer

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
October 23rd 12, 09:49 PM
On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:26:31 +0100, "PAULH" >
wrote:

>KIA T-50B advanced jet trainer

Neat stuff! Thanks Paul!

Bob ^,,^

ŽiŠardo
October 24th 12, 10:47 AM
On 23/10/2012 19:26, PAULH wrote:
> KIA T-50B advanced jet trainer

Here's the aircraft at Farnborough this year, with the crew practising
"We're Singing In The Rain."

;-)

RiŠardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

PAUL H
October 24th 12, 06:06 PM
thanks, not posted any pics from air shows for about two years, don't have
much spare time at the moment to sort them out :0( my little lad keeps me
really busy, but he has got my passion for them aswell

wrote:

>KIA T-50B advanced jet trainer

Neat stuff! Thanks Paul!

Bob ^,,^

PAUL H
October 24th 12, 06:10 PM
nice, didnt get this close to them even though i saw them at waddington and
fairford, little lad got some good stuff of them from there stall, one the
highlights of the year for me

"ŽiŠardo" wrote in message

On 23/10/2012 19:26, PAULH wrote:
> KIA T-50B advanced jet trainer

Here's the aircraft at Farnborough this year, with the crew practising
"We're Singing In The Rain."

;-)

RiŠardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Google