PDA

View Full Version : Instruments for Sale

October 28th 12, 01:28 AM
After doing an extensive panel upgrade, I have several instruments for sale:

Cambridge 302 DDV and Cambridge 303 Display--$1000.00, including ground shipping within the USA.

This includes all the bits to go along with the system--including a GPS antennae, OAT probe, and a serial to USB cable for downloading flights. Units are three years old, and are in excellent condition. Current price for this system new is $2835.

TruTrak Pictorial Turn 2.25" / 57 mm calibrated for 1 min turn--$250, including ground shipping. This includes the cannon plug for wiring, but does require a simple switch to be installed in the panel to toggle on/off.

Tasman V1000 57mm Variometer, in kts--$350, including ground shipping. This is a great back up variometer that is easy to use. I had to remove and replace a damaged female threaded hole, so there is a cosmetic blemish from the epoxy I used to pot the new threaded receiver, but this is behind the panel so you won't see it.

K6 Bluetooth Adaptor--$80, including ground shipping. This works great for taking data from the Cambridge 302 or another vario, and sending it to a PNA running LK8000, XC Soar, SeeYou Mobile, etc.

Powerflarm 57mm External Display--$250, including shipping. This is brand new, but tested with my Flarm brick during standard class nationals. With my new Butterfly Vario and flight computer I have decided I don't have a need for this.

If interested, please email chris [at] ameritest {d0t} net

Chris

Mike C
October 28th 12, 04:22 AM
On Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:28:21 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> After doing an extensive panel upgrade, I have several instruments for sale:
>
>
>
> Cambridge 302 DDV and Cambridge 303 Display--$1000.00, including ground shipping within the USA.
>
>
>
> This includes all the bits to go along with the system--including a GPS antennae, OAT probe, and a serial to USB cable for downloading flights. Units are three years old, and are in excellent condition. Current price for this system new is $2835.
>
>
>
> TruTrak Pictorial Turn 2.25" / 57 mm calibrated for 1 min turn--$250, including ground shipping. This includes the cannon plug for wiring, but does require a simple switch to be installed in the panel to toggle on/off.
>
>
>
> Tasman V1000 57mm Variometer, in kts--$350, including ground shipping. This is a great back up variometer that is easy to use. I had to remove and replace a damaged female threaded hole, so there is a cosmetic blemish from the epoxy I used to pot the new threaded receiver, but this is behind the panel so you won't see it.
>
>
>
> K6 Bluetooth Adaptor--$80, including ground shipping. This works great for taking data from the Cambridge 302 or another vario, and sending it to a PNA running LK8000, XC Soar, SeeYou Mobile, etc.
>
>
>
> Powerflarm 57mm External Display--$250, including shipping. This is brand new, but tested with my Flarm brick during standard class nationals. With my new Butterfly Vario and flight computer I have decided I don't have a need for this.
>
>
>
>
>
> If interested, please email chris [at] ameritest {d0t} net
>
>
>
> Chris

WOW!!! a 302 plus a 303 for a grand! Wish I needed one, that is a great deal!

October 29th 12, 12:47 AM
The 302, 303, Tasman, and TruTrak have been sold.

The 57mm PowerFlarm external display and the K6 BlueTooth module are still available.

Chris

bumper[_4_]
October 29th 12, 05:05 PM
On Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:28:21 PM UTC-7, wrote:

>
With my new Butterfly Vario and flight computer I have decided I don't have a need for this.
> Chris

Chris,

I'm considering almost the same swap out (Tasman and TruTrak too!). Please do a comparison review on the 302 vs Butterfly vario when you get the chance.

thanks,

bumper

Andrzej Kobus
October 29th 12, 06:03 PM
On Oct 28, 12:22*am, Mike C > wrote:
> On Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:28:21 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> > After doing an extensive panel upgrade, I have several instruments for sale:
>
> > Cambridge 302 DDV and Cambridge 303 Display--$1000.00, including ground shipping within the USA.
>
> > This includes all the bits to go along with the system--including a GPS antennae, OAT probe, and a serial to USB cable for downloading flights. Units are three years old, and are in excellent condition. Current price for this system new is $2835.
>
> > TruTrak Pictorial Turn 2.25" / 57 mm calibrated for 1 min turn--$250, including ground shipping. This includes the cannon plug for wiring, but does require a simple switch to be installed in the panel to toggle on/off.
>
> > Tasman V1000 57mm Variometer, in kts--$350, including ground shipping. This is a great back up variometer that is easy to use. I had to remove and replace a damaged female threaded hole, so there is a cosmetic blemish from the epoxy I used to pot the new threaded receiver, but this is behind the panel so you won't see it.
>
> > K6 Bluetooth Adaptor--$80, including ground shipping. This works great for taking data from the Cambridge 302 or another vario, and sending it to a PNA running LK8000, XC Soar, SeeYou Mobile, etc.
>
> > Powerflarm 57mm External Display--$250, including shipping. This is brand new, but tested with my Flarm brick during standard class nationals. With my new Butterfly Vario and flight computer I have decided I don't have a need for this.
>
> > If interested, please email chris [at] ameritest {d0t} net
>
> > Chris
>
> WOW!!! a 302 plus a 303 for a grand! Wish I needed one, that is a great deal!

That was a give away!

Google