PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Sparrowhawk

duc900mhr
October 28th 12, 05:22 PM
Dear All

I am in the market for a used Sparrowhawk. If you have your ship for sale,
please shoot me an email with a short description, a couple of good pictures,
and your idea of the sales price. I am looking around for a ship in good condition, trailer would be nice too.

Thanks, Heiri

October 28th 12, 07:54 PM
There's one for sale on Page 5 in the want ads of www.wingsandwheels.com. It's in Dayton, OH.

http://www.wingsandwheels.com/want-ads5.htm

Danny Brotto

On Sunday, October 28, 2012 1:22:46 PM UTC-4, duc900mhr wrote:
> Dear All
>

> I am in the market for a used Sparrowhawk. If you have your ship for
>
> sale,
>
> please shoot me an email with a short description, a couple of good
>
> pictures,
>
> and your idea of the sales price. I am looking around for a ship in good
>
> condition, trailer would be nice too.
>

> Thanks, Heiri
>

> --
>
> duc900mhr

dbrunone
October 29th 12, 01:05 AM
There is one on wings&wheels for $50k

joesimmers[_2_]
October 29th 12, 01:45 AM
http://www.funcountrysoaring.com

Fun country soaring in wellington, Ohio has one for sale.

Their website is not working at the moment but I think they
were asking 35k for it.

Tony[_5_]
October 29th 12, 03:32 AM
I bl

On Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:22:46 PM UTC-5, duc900mhr wrote:
> Dear All
>

> I am in the market for a used Sparrowhawk. If you have your ship for
>
> sale,
>
> please shoot me an email with a short description, a couple of good
>
> pictures,
>
> and your idea of the sales price. I am looking around for a ship in good
>
> condition, trailer would be nice too.
>

> Thanks, Heiri
>

> --
>
> duc900mhr

I believe there is also one advertised on www.ssa.org and in Soaring magazine. It has been modified with a self launching option but I believe the engines are completely removable and no major changes were made to the glider itself. It was featured in Gliding International last summer

Google