PDA

View Full Version : S-Nav / GPS-Nav for sale...maybe?

dbrunone
October 29th 12, 02:26 PM
I'm tossing around the idea of selling my S-Nav and GPS-Nav with the secure flight recorder, and the electric vario too. I'm not up-to-speed with the market on these things. Does anyone know what I can reasonably expect to sell them for? Or would anyone be interested in buying if I did decide to sell it?

Steve Leonard[_2_]
October 29th 12, 10:22 PM
On Monday, October 29, 2012 9:26:09 AM UTC-5, dbrunone wrote:
> I'm tossing around the idea of selling my S-Nav and GPS-Nav with the secure flight recorder, and the electric vario too. I'm not up-to-speed with the market on these things. Does anyone know what I can reasonably expect to sell them for? Or would anyone be interested in buying if I did decide to sell it? -- dbrunone

Tim Mara (wings and Wheels, page 24) just listed an L-Nav, GPS Nav, Nav Display, and vario readout for $895.

Google