PDA

View Full Version : Need Aircraft in Las Vegas

Rich Raine
January 25th 04, 04:02 AM
Can anyone point me to a source to partner with or rent a relatively high
performance aircraft in Las Vegas? I have Commercial, Multi-engine,
Instrument, 900 hours, 525 retractable.

Thanks in advance.

Rich Raine

www.eraine.com

BTIZ
January 25th 04, 04:45 AM
Define your "relatively high performance" requirement.

West Air Aviation, North Las Vegas Airport, (VGT) normally has one Bonanza
and two Seneca II Turbo's on the line. I believe both twins are currently
down for extensive maintenance, one was down for engine rebuild when
something happened to force the other off the line for engines also. Work is
being done. The bonanza should be available most of the time, but I think it
was headed out for the next week or two on an extended mission somewhere in
Southern California. www.westairaviation.com

They also have newer C-182s on the line last I checked and two Piper Arrows.

BT

"Rich Raine" > wrote in message
> Can anyone point me to a source to partner with or rent a relatively high
> performance aircraft in Las Vegas? I have Commercial, Multi-engine,
> Instrument, 900 hours, 525 retractable.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Rich Raine
>
> www.eraine.com

Chuck
January 25th 04, 03:21 PM
"Rich Raine" > wrote in message
> Can anyone point me to a source to partner with or rent a relatively high
> performance aircraft in Las Vegas? I have Commercial, Multi-engine,
> Instrument, 900 hours, 525 retractable.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Rich, I can't help you with your question, but I just want to point out
something to you. Identity theft.

I am an amateur when it comes to researching things on the net, but I can
get your name, address, etc along with your signature from your webpage.

You may want to consider removing or modifying your temporary airman
certificate from your webpage.

I have seen a guy in this NG get any type of info you could imagine from
less info than you are providing. Ask Jay if you don't believe me.

Just trying to help.

Rich Raine
January 25th 04, 04:57 PM
Chuck,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your concern. I must admit I
created those WebPages some number of years ago and hadn't thought too much
about them. While the thrill of these accomplishments gave me the desire to
"yell from the rooftops," I realize I am carelessly being naive. What a
world we live in!

I've changed the Temporary Airman's Certificate as you suggested.

Thanks so much for caring for your fellow newsgroup member and taking the
time to send your post. I appreciate it.

Rich Raine

"Chuck" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Rich Raine" > wrote in message
> > Can anyone point me to a source to partner with or rent a relatively
high
> > performance aircraft in Las Vegas? I have Commercial, Multi-engine,
> > Instrument, 900 hours, 525 retractable.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> Rich, I can't help you with your question, but I just want to point out
> something to you. Identity theft.
>
> I am an amateur when it comes to researching things on the net, but I can
> get your name, address, etc along with your signature from your webpage.
>
> You may want to consider removing or modifying your temporary airman
> certificate from your webpage.
>
> I have seen a guy in this NG get any type of info you could imagine from
> less info than you are providing. Ask Jay if you don't believe me.
>
> Just trying to help.

Rich Raine
January 25th 04, 05:45 PM
I'm looking for something I can use for cross country. The ability to fly
somewhere and remain overnight without the time constraint that is necessary
for a high volume flying school would be ideal.

I have found the best solution to be an existing partnership that seeks an
additional partner.

Westair Aviation seems like a great alternative due to the large number of
aircraft. I will surely check them out right away.

Thanks for the tip.

Rich Raine

"BTIZ" > wrote in message
> Define your "relatively high performance" requirement.
>
> West Air Aviation, North Las Vegas Airport, (VGT) normally has one Bonanza
> and two Seneca II Turbo's on the line. I believe both twins are currently
> down for extensive maintenance, one was down for engine rebuild when
> something happened to force the other off the line for engines also. Work
is
> being done. The bonanza should be available most of the time, but I think
it
> was headed out for the next week or two on an extended mission somewhere
in
> Southern California. www.westairaviation.com
>
> They also have newer C-182s on the line last I checked and two Piper
Arrows.

> BT
>
> "Rich Raine" > wrote in message
> > Can anyone point me to a source to partner with or rent a relatively
high
> > performance aircraft in Las Vegas? I have Commercial, Multi-engine,
> > Instrument, 900 hours, 525 retractable.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Rich Raine
> >
> > www.eraine.com