PDA

View Full Version : Freight Dogs

Dennis O'Connor
January 26th 04, 03:12 PM
Notice the lengthy article by J. Lynn Lunsford, in todays/Monday Wall Street
Journal on freight dogs... Well written I thought, for a non aviation
publication...

denny

Chuck
January 26th 04, 10:05 PM
"Dennis O'Connor" > wrote in message
> Notice the lengthy article by J. Lynn Lunsford, in todays/Monday Wall
Street
> Journal on freight dogs... Well written I thought, for a non aviation
> publication...
>
> denny

Wow! Haven't heard Lynn Lunsford's name in awhile.

I went to school with him (and his dad) and worked with him for several
years..

Several years ago he was the aviation writer for the Fort Worth
Star-Telegram then on to the Dallas Morning News. So he is at the Wall
Street Journal now, huh?

Mike O'Malley
January 27th 04, 12:09 AM
"Dennis O'Connor" > wrote in message
> Notice the lengthy article by J. Lynn Lunsford, in todays/Monday Wall Street
> Journal on freight dogs... Well written I thought, for a non aviation
> publication...
>
> denny

For those of us that don't subscribe, anybody have a copy they can post?

Rod Madsen
January 27th 04, 01:15 AM
Darn. Today I didn't get the WSJ because of icy roads in Charlotte. No
delivery.

"Mike O'Malley" > wrote in message
> "Dennis O'Connor" > wrote in message
> > Notice the lengthy article by J. Lynn Lunsford, in todays/Monday Wall
Street
> > Journal on freight dogs... Well written I thought, for a non aviation
> > publication...
> >
> > denny
>
> For those of us that don't subscribe, anybody have a copy they can post?

Dennis O'Connor
January 27th 04, 02:51 PM
Your ice has now arrived in Michigan... Not nice...
denny

"Rod Madsen" > wrote in > Darn. Today I didn't get
the WSJ because of icy roads in Charlotte. No
> delivery.
>
> "Mike O'Malley" > wrote

Dennis O'Connor
January 27th 04, 03:08 PM
I don't know his staff status, but he article was page 1... Not bad, eh...
denny
"Chuck" > wrote in message > Several years ago he was
the aviation writer for the Fort Worth
> Star-Telegram then on to the Dallas Morning News. So he is at the Wall
> Street Journal now, huh?

Kevin J. Clark
January 29th 04, 02:37 AM
Several years ago there was a good magazine article about air cargo
operations...someone rode with FedEx or another cargo airline for a month or
so. Article was expanded into a book. Anyone recall the details? I'd like
to track it down.
Thanks

"Rod Madsen" > wrote in message
.. .
> Darn. Today I didn't get the WSJ because of icy roads in Charlotte. No
> delivery.
>
> "Mike O'Malley" > wrote in message
> > "Dennis O'Connor" > wrote in message
> > > Notice the lengthy article by J. Lynn Lunsford, in todays/Monday Wall
> Street
> > > Journal on freight dogs... Well written I thought, for a non aviation
> > > publication...
> > >
> > > denny
> >
> > For those of us that don't subscribe, anybody have a copy they can post?

Google