PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Used LXNAV V7 Speed-to-Fly Variometer

Paul Remde
November 6th 12, 02:21 PM
Hi,

A friend and customer has asked me to help him sell his used LXNAV V7
variometer so he can upgrade to an LXNAV LX8080 system with V5 variometer.
New V7 units sell for $1495. He's asking for $1395 (plus shipping costs).
It is located in the USA. Let me know if you're interested.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Richard[_9_]
November 6th 12, 02:41 PM
On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 6:22:03 AM UTC-8, Paul Remde wrote:
> Hi, A friend and customer has asked me to help him sell his used LXNAV V7 variometer so he can upgrade to an LXNAV LX8080 system with V5 variometer. New V7 units sell for $1495. He's asking for $1395 (plus shipping costs). It is located in the USA. Let me know if you're interested. Best Regards, Paul Remde Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

New V7 $1449, New LXNAV8080 $4550. Have you friend call me I will give him a trade in on the V7.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Google