PDA

View Full Version : Re: Fly-In Camping.....

BTIZ
January 30th 04, 03:03 AM
Gadabout Gaddis Airport, Bingham Maine, just off the Kennebec River
http://www.airstripamerica.com/cgi-bin/apt_info?ME08

I used to have a photo of it.. but not having much luck finding it.

BT

"Gene Kearns" > wrote in message

> The thread on Fly-In Museums worked so well that I thought I would
> pose this question to the group.....
>
> Can anyone offer some nice fly-in campsites... along with the features
> and accessibility?

Stu Gotts
January 30th 04, 01:07 PM
Is O' Gaddabout still alive?

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:03:04 -0800, "BTIZ" >
wrote:

>Gadabout Gaddis Airport, Bingham Maine, just off the Kennebec River
>http://www.airstripamerica.com/cgi-bin/apt_info?ME08
>
>I used to have a photo of it.. but not having much luck finding it.
>
>BT
>
>"Gene Kearns" > wrote in message
>>
>> The thread on Fly-In Museums worked so well that I thought I would
>> pose this question to the group.....
>>
>> Can anyone offer some nice fly-in campsites... along with the features
>> and accessibility?

BTIZ
January 31st 04, 06:09 AM
I did not think so.. but last time I was home I flew by the airport.. to
small to get into with what I was flying that day..

BT

"Stu Gotts" > wrote in message
> Is O' Gaddabout still alive?
>
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:03:04 -0800, "BTIZ" >
> wrote:
>
> >Gadabout Gaddis Airport, Bingham Maine, just off the Kennebec River
> >http://www.airstripamerica.com/cgi-bin/apt_info?ME08
> >
> >I used to have a photo of it.. but not having much luck finding it.
> >
> >BT
> >
> >"Gene Kearns" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> The thread on Fly-In Museums worked so well that I thought I would
> >> pose this question to the group.....
> >>
> >> Can anyone offer some nice fly-in campsites... along with the features
> >> and accessibility?

Google