PDA

View Full Version : Send a message to Bax

Michael 182
January 30th 04, 10:19 PM
Gordon Baxter just celebrated his 80th birthday. Flying magazine has a link
that allows you to send a greeting to Bax.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W23342047

Jay Honeck
January 30th 04, 11:45 PM
> Gordon Baxter just celebrated his 80th birthday. Flying magazine has a
link
> that allows you to send a greeting to Bax.

You know, I just re-read his 1999 incredible article "Night Fright," about a
long, lonely night flight in IFR conditions.

It had me sweating.

There is simply no one like Bax.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

John Ousterhout
January 31st 04, 03:13 AM
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:19:33 GMT, "Michael 182"
> wrote:

>Gordon Baxter just celebrated his 80th birthday. Flying magazine has a link
>that allows you to send a greeting to Bax.
>
>http://makeashorterlink.com/?W23342047

I'd read a grocery list if Bax Wrote it.

Thanks for the link. I'll send him a greeting.

- John Oustehout -

Google