PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 172 or 152 partner in SE WI

Paul Folbrecht
February 1st 04, 03:38 PM
I am looking for a partner to co-own a 50s-early 80s 172 (preferably) or
152. In short, I want to buy an aircraft but don't believe that
sole-ownership will be a cost-effective solution for me. I single
partner would be ideal.

Preferably would hangar at MWC (Timmerman) but that doesn't have to be
the case.

Local FBO currently has a '79 152 for sale for $19K including one year
free hangaring at MWC. Engine has about 350 hours left till overhaul.
That would be one possibility, if it doesn't sell fast.

Make the obvious changes to my email to respond privately.

~Paul

Google