PDA

View Full Version : Resume Of S. R. Kloszewski

S. Kloszewski
February 10th 04, 03:24 PM
S. R. Kloszewski
2505 North Laird Street
Santa Ana, California
92706-1222
United States
714-716-7234
Or
714-971-3084

RE: Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to submit my resume for employment to your company for
review. I am currently seeking employment in the Metal Finishing
Industry "Powder Coating". Please forward this cover letter with
resume links to your Human resources department and/or the person in
charge of recruitment of new employees. I feel that my 15 plus years
in the metal finishing industry "Powder Coating" would be of great
asset to the proper company.
I have been seeking employment if the industrial metal finishing field
for some time not but as I am sure you know it is not seldom that the
positions open. Most employees that are in the field stay in the
field. So I do hope that there is an opening!
Below is the link to my on-line resume it is pretty detailed. There is
no need to download it is in html format and not PDF. It is printable.
And as you will see I have many years experience in the metal
finishing filed though the most education and experience is in the
Powder Coating Aspect. The Reason for this is I grew up around it. My
father and two of his brothers owned creative Coatings in North East
Pennsylvania. He Company is now owned by others and the name is Cost
Effective Coatings.
I started working in the shop when I was 13 or 14 years of age started
hanging parts on the line and doing just basic labor. Started to do
the application at the age of 15, and this included the use of Manuel
guns "GEMA VOLISTIC "Then and fluidized bed dipping. As well as Liquid
coatings and plastisol dips. I am experienced with Thermoplastics and
Thermosetting powders. From that point my education and experience
expanded to all areas of the coating process. Tank Titration, Quality
Assurance, Lab Color Matching, etc.
I have worked with mil spec and auto spec's as well as in the ISO 9001
Process. I attended Penn State and majored in business industrial
relations. Though please do not let that get you thinking that I feel
I am to educated and or experienced because I do not know all there is
to know and may never when you lean something a new one comes out the
next day. Also I am open for pay negotiations. And I do realize that
as a new employee you start out at entry level pay. Just so you know I
do realize this.
Also if needed I am very computer literate and have done work for many
powder coating and metal finishing company web sites as well as A+
Certified . All this can be found on the resume.

Please Review My On-Line Resume @ <a
href="http://www.ResumeOfSandieKloszewski.com">Resume Of Sandie
Kloszewski
Or: This is not a down load! It Is html format.
http://kloszewski.biz/nss-folder/downloadresume/Resume%20Of%20SR%20Kloszewski%20B2.winway..htm

I currently own http://www.powdercoating.to and
http://www.powdercoatersnetwork.net and plan to build these sites up
soon at the time I have an extension to my resume on them.

Thank you,
Sandie Kloszewski

Or

You can contact me on live via web base messenger @ the link below.