PDA

View Full Version : Instrument Ground School in Northern NJ

Andrew Gideon
February 6th 04, 09:51 PM
A 13 week Instrument Rating ground school is starting at Caldwell Airport
(KCDW) on Feb 11. The class meets from 7p-10p on Wednesdays for 13 weeks.
The instructor is my old CFII, which is why I know about this; I'm posting
it as a favor.

The course is $250. The materials (the Jeppesen instrument package) cost
another $219. This includes the text and a bunch of other stuff. I had
mine ahead of time, and that wasn't a problem.

The instructor has over 2200 hours of instrument instruction time. I'm
cribbing this from an old ad of his, but what it meant for me is that he's
someone that can answer questions...even weird or tough ones.

I just found out about this yesterday, so I apologize for the short notice.
I think the last day to sign up for the course is this coming Monday (the
9th).

Contact the Mac Dan Flight School at 973-227-3625 if you're interested or
have questions.

- Andrew

P.S. For the record, I passed my IA checkride first time out.

Google