PDA

View Full Version : Dont shoot the messenger

Jeff
February 8th 04, 11:58 PM
dont shoot me, just passing it on.
this is off topic a bit but these guys are so funny they are killing me
http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/rubpics/woowoo.wmv

then there are Bubba's fan pages at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ccattie/woo/woo.swf
http://lisupras.com/wooo.html

man this had me rolling...sorry guys...

BigNick73
February 9th 04, 12:50 AM
ive seen these b4 the used to sell em in the joke/novelty section w/ the
dirt soap and fake blood at the drug store. only they weren't to be welded
in the were made so you could slip one in someones pipe w/ out them knowing
as a practical joke. i cant believe people actually want these things.
"Jeff" > wrote in message
> dont shoot me, just passing it on.
> this is off topic a bit but these guys are so funny they are killing me
> http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/rubpics/woowoo.wmv
>
> then there are Bubba's fan pages at
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ccattie/woo/woo.swf
> http://lisupras.com/wooo.html
>

> man this had me rolling...sorry guys...

cloudstormer
February 9th 04, 07:29 PM
I don't think it's funny. But hey, who am I? I'm not known for my sense of
humor....
Ed

"Jeff" > schreef in bericht
> dont shoot me, just passing it on.
> this is off topic a bit but these guys are so funny they are killing me
> http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/rubpics/woowoo.wmv
>
> then there are Bubba's fan pages at
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ccattie/woo/woo.swf
> http://lisupras.com/wooo.html
>

> man this had me rolling...sorry guys...

C J Campbell
February 10th 04, 01:13 AM
rat-tat-tat-tat!

C J Campbell
February 10th 04, 01:16 AM
This was about as funny as a crutch.

Now, if these clowns were complaining about airport noise, that would be
funny.

Jeff
February 11th 04, 09:12 AM
Hey its goes WOOO WOOOOO

that guys kills me, what an idiot...then he almost hits the cars showing off
and runs the stop sign ...he had me rolling.....
my wife couldnt understnad it either..

cloudstormer wrote:

> I don't think it's funny. But hey, who am I? I'm not known for my sense of
> humor....
> Ed
>
> "Jeff" > schreef in bericht
> > dont shoot me, just passing it on.
> > this is off topic a bit but these guys are so funny they are killing me
> > http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/rubpics/woowoo.wmv
> >
> > then there are Bubba's fan pages at
> > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ccattie/woo/woo.swf
> > http://lisupras.com/wooo.html