PDA

View Full Version : Older OLC Flights than 2007?

John Carlyle
December 23rd 12, 05:45 PM
The drop down menu for Period on the OLC web site permits selection of years 2007 through 2013. I think there were OLC flights prior to 2007. Am I correct? If so, how can one access those earlier years to see what flights were done?

-John

Ramy
December 23rd 12, 09:03 PM
On Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:45:05 AM UTC-8, John Carlyle wrote:
> The drop down menu for Period on the OLC web site permits selection of years 2007 through 2013. I think there were OLC flights prior to 2007. Am I correct? If so, how can one access those earlier years to see what flights were done?
>

> -John

The first item under "OLC scoring" takes you to the old website:
http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/olc-i.php?olc=olc-i

Ramy

John Carlyle
December 24th 12, 02:36 AM
On Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:03:42 PM UTC-5, Ramy wrote:
> On Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:45:05 AM UTC-8, John Carlyle wrote:
> > The drop down menu for Period on the OLC web site permits selection of years 2007 through 2013. I think there were OLC flights prior to 2007. Am I correct? If so, how can one access those earlier years to see what flights were done?
>
> > -John
>
> The first item under "OLC scoring" takes you to the old website:
>
> http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/olc-i.php?olc=olc-i
>
> Ramy

Many thanks, Ramy. That was certainly not obvious...

-John

Google