PDA

View Full Version : Used Original Version Oudies with SeeYou Mobile License for $295

Paul Remde
December 30th 12, 07:15 PM
Hi,

I have 2 used Original version Oudies in stock for sale at $295. They come
with a new box and all new accessories. They include the Naviter Oudie
SeeYou Mobile Lifetime software license which entitles the owner to free
software upgrades for the life of the unit. The software license can also
be sold with the unit. The units don't look perfectly new, but their
screens are perfect. This is a great value. I'm selling these for
customers that upgraded to the Oudie2 version this year. These can also be
upgraded to the brighter screen found in the Oudie2 for $240 plus shipping.
You can see details and order here:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm#Naviter-Oudie-Used

Happy New Year,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

December 30th 12, 11:01 PM
On Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:15:10 PM UTC, Paul Remde wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have 2 used Original version Oudies in stock for sale at $295. They come
>
> with a new box and all new accessories. They include the Naviter Oudie
>
> SeeYou Mobile Lifetime software license which entitles the owner to free
>
> software upgrades for the life of the unit. The software license can also
>
> be sold with the unit. The units don't look perfectly new, but their
>
> screens are perfect. This is a great value. I'm selling these for
>
> customers that upgraded to the Oudie2 version this year. These can also be
>
> upgraded to the brighter screen found in the Oudie2 for $240 plus shipping.
>
> You can see details and order here:
>
> http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm#Naviter-Oudie-Used
>

> Happy New Year,
>

> Paul Remde
>
> Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

If anyone in the UK is interested in one of these,I offer my excellent condition and well set up one for £200. Although the bright screen versions are clearly better, I was flying with my original model during last season and I found it quite legible, and indeed the best such device which was available before the bright screen one came out.

Google