PDA

View Full Version : Piper Aztec F Model Dual Hydraulics(1976-1981) STC

Keith
February 11th 04, 10:49 AM
I am interested in obtaining information about what is involved in
placing a hydraulic pump on the right engine in a Piper Aztec F
airplane that just has a single hydraulic pump on the left engine.
Specifically, who makes the kit for this and what are the approximate
hours needed to install . I would also appreciate knowing where I can
find information on the specific STC (Supplemental type Certificate).

Please respond via kw436 'at' hotmail.com

Thanks,
Keith

Google