PDA

View Full Version : This guy's got it right

Robert M. Gary
February 11th 04, 05:09 PM
http://www.theonion.com/4006/opinion1.html

"...So why in hell is some instructor screaming at the top of his
lungs for me to look down at the console when I'm in the middle of
trying to avoid crashing into a barn?! Something tells me there's no
barn-missing meter down there!..."

-Robert :)

C J Campbell
February 11th 04, 07:10 PM
"Robert M. Gary" > wrote in message
om...
| http://www.theonion.com/4006/opinion1.html
|
| "...So why in hell is some instructor screaming at the top of his
| lungs for me to look down at the console when I'm in the middle of
| trying to avoid crashing into a barn?! Something tells me there's no
| barn-missing meter down there!..."

He seems to know something about flying helicopters. It sounds like an
instructor's rant listing all the crazy things he has heard his students
say.

Larry Fransson
February 11th 04, 07:32 PM
On 2004-02-11 11:10:15 -0800, "C J Campbell"
> said:

> He seems to know something about flying helicopters. It sounds like an
> instructor's rant listing all the crazy things he has heard his students
> say.

He seems to know nothing about much of anything, especially flying
helicopters. It sounds more like he had some space to fill and nothing
to fill it with, so he filled it with nothing.

--
Larry Fransson
Seattle, WA

S Green
February 11th 04, 08:46 PM
"Larry Fransson" > wrote in message
news:2004021111320816807%grewsnoups@larryandjennyn et...
> On 2004-02-11 11:10:15 -0800, "C J Campbell"
> > said:
>
> > He seems to know something about flying helicopters. It sounds like an
> > instructor's rant listing all the crazy things he has heard his students
> > say.
>
> He seems to know nothing about much of anything, especially flying
> helicopters. It sounds more like he had some space to fill and nothing
> to fill it with, so he filled it with nothing.

Oooooh Mr Grouchy

Larry Fransson
February 11th 04, 09:51 PM
On 2004-02-11 12:46:12 -0800, "S Green" > said:

> Oooooh Mr Grouchy

No, I just expect better from The Onion. That article was pretty lame.

--
Larry Fransson
Seattle, WA
E-mail address changes regularly to thwart spam.

S Green
February 13th 04, 12:54 AM
news:2004021113510375249%grewsnoups@larryandjennyn et...
said:

> > Oooooh Mr Grouchy
>
> No, I just expect better from The Onion. That article was pretty lame.

I know what you mean. I expect better from the President but he is pretty
lame too.

C J Campbell
February 13th 04, 03:31 AM
"S Green" > wrote in message

| "Larry Fransson" > wrote in message
| news:2004021113510375249%grewsnoups@larryandjennyn et...
| > On 2004-02-11 12:46:12 -0800, "S Green" >
| said:
| >
| > > Oooooh Mr Grouchy
| >
| > No, I just expect better from The Onion. That article was pretty lame.
| >
| I know what you mean. I expect better from the President but he is pretty
| lame too.

You know, maybe we would have been better off if everybody had voted as I
did. Then we wouldn't be arguing about Gore this or Bush that.

Of course, it would have been interesting to see how President Brown would
have handled 9/11.

Tom Fleischman
February 16th 04, 12:45 AM
In article >, C J Campbell
> wrote:

> "S Green" > wrote in message
> |
> | "Larry Fransson" > wrote in message
> | news:2004021113510375249%grewsnoups@larryandjennyn et...

> | > No, I just expect better from The Onion. That article was pretty lame.
> | >
> | I know what you mean. I expect better from the President but he is pretty
> | lame too.
>
> You know, maybe we would have been better off if everybody had voted as I
> did. Then we wouldn't be arguing about Gore this or Bush that.
>
> Of course, it would have been interesting to see how President Brown would
> have handled 9/11.

Hey we finally agree on something. I voted for Jerry Brown too. :)

C J Campbell
February 16th 04, 03:48 PM

> > You know, maybe we would have been better off if everybody had voted as
> > did. Then we wouldn't be arguing about Gore this or Bush that.
> >
> > Of course, it would have been interesting to see how President Brown
would
> > have handled 9/11.
> >

> Hey we finally agree on something. I voted for Jerry Brown too. :)

OK, I meant I voted for Browne. But his first name does rhyme with Jerry.

Google