PDA

View Full Version : Odd sight at JFK near A and J taxiways

Teacherjh
February 11th 04, 05:14 PM
About a month ago I flew out of JFK and saw an ElAl aircraft parked near the
intersection of Alpha and Juliet (and Bravo and Kilo) taxiways, near he
intersection of runway 4L/22R and 31L/13R. It was surrounded by a structure of
gantries and wires that surrounded the aircraft.

Anybody have any idea what this is about?

Jose

EDR
February 11th 04, 08:22 PM
In article >, Teacherjh
> wrote:

> About a month ago I flew out of JFK and saw an ElAl aircraft parked near the
> intersection of Alpha and Juliet (and Bravo and Kilo) taxiways, near he
> intersection of runway 4L/22R and 31L/13R. It was surrounded by a structure
> of gantries and wires that surrounded the aircraft.
> Anybody have any idea what this is about?

De-icing facility.

Google