PDA

View Full Version : LAX today 12-31-12 [01/13] - index 1 12-12.jpg (0/1) -156040

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
January 1st 13, 11:30 PM
Part 1 of 4 parts

This is it. I have officially become a man of leisure. These are the last pictures I shot as a working man. There are many that are similar, but please indulge an old man, but most of all, enjo. It's been a blast shooting pictures & posting for these last years. Now I expect I will go through my collection & clean it up & out & repost some from the past.

Happy New Year.

9029 - 9040: 747-8

9045: Storm chaser.

9060 -9075: 787

Indrek[_5_]
January 2nd 13, 12:20 AM
"the Legend of LAX" > wrote in message

> Part 1 of 4 parts
>
> This is it. I have officially become a man of leisure. These are the last
> pictures I shot as a working man. There are many that are similar, but
> please indulge an old man, but most of all, enjo. It's been a blast
> shooting pictures & posting for these last years. Now I expect I will go
> through my collection & clean it up & out & repost some from the past.
>
> Happy New Year.
>
> 9029 - 9040: 747-8
>
> 9045: Storm chaser.
>
> 9060 -9075: 787

Thanks for all the great shots over the years. Enjoy retirement: I can
recommend it highly!

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill

Savageduck[_3_]
January 2nd 13, 12:32 AM
On 2013-01-01 15:30:12 -0800, (the Legend of LAX) said:

> Part 1 of 4 parts
>
> This is it. I have officially become a man of leisure. These are the
> last pictures I shot as a working man. There are many that are similar,
> but please indulge an old man, but most of all, enjo. It's been a blast
> shooting pictures & posting for these last years. Now I expect I will
> go through my collection & clean it up & out & repost some from the
> past.
>
> Happy New Year.
>
> 9029 - 9040: 747-8
>
> 9045: Storm chaser.
>
> 9060 -9075: 787

Ta! Da!

Welcome to the World of the gainfully unemployed.
Now, take a deep breath, pick up that camera and get to work!

....but most importantly, congratulations on getting that working for
somebody else stuff under your belt.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

January 2nd 13, 07:14 AM
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:30:12 -0600, (the Legend of
LAX) wrote:

>Part 1 of 4 parts
>
>This is it. I have officially become a man of leisure. These are the last pictures I shot as a working man. There are many that are similar, but please indulge an old man, but most of all, enjo. It's been a blast shooting pictures & posting for these last years. Now I expect I will go through my collection & clean it up & out & repost some from the past.
>
>Happy New Year.

Happy New Year and welcome to retirement, Dale! Thanks very much for
all the great photos you have posted from work; hopefully you still
have friends that can get you access to neat stuff and/or interesting
occasions now and then.

Otherwise, more than happy to have you backup the hard drive to ABPA
at your leisure...

Take care,

Bob ^,,^

Google