"Abhi" > wrote in message
om...

> How do you feel when you fly the plane?

Good.

John Harlow
February 12th 04, 03:48 PM
Abhi wrote:
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?

I have feelings good. Since came up from baby always I fly wanted.

> I am NOT Pilot...

Try sometime flying to make your happiness.

Larry Dighera
February 12th 04, 05:51 PM
On 12 Feb 2004 07:20:43 -0800, (Abhi)
wrote in Message-Id:
>:

>How do you feel when you fly the plane?

Dear Abhi,

Soaring aloft over the heads of your two-dimensionalally confined
fellows on a bright winter morning with Earth's geography brilliantly
spread before you in glorious panorama affords an airman one of life's
most enrapturing feelings of exaltation. Expertly piloting a
masterpiece of engineering efficiency with alacritous authority among
invisible airspace boundaries in compliance with voluminous
regulations demands full mental concentration thus refreshingly
emancipating your thoughts from their mundane confinement. Donning
the cloak of intense responsibility to passengers and those earth
bound below, demanded by all who would take to the sky, necessarily
effects a change in demeanor as profound as any epiphany.
Singlehandedly vanquishing the cosmic laws of nature instills an
equanimity born of courage and skill few apprehend. Sojourning in the
third-dimention provides significance in its perfection of human
experience. But my laudatous extolment of the uplifting glorification
effected by the human experience of flight fails to convey the joyous
bliss that is aviation, similar to the difficulty in explaining hue to
the blind; flight must be experienced to be genuinely appreciated.

Teacherjh
February 12th 04, 07:44 PM

[...]
<<

Yeah, but do you like it?

Jose
<g,d,r>

Toks Desalu
February 12th 04, 07:45 PM
Amen!

"Larry Dighera" > wrote in message
> On 12 Feb 2004 07:20:43 -0800, (Abhi)
> wrote in Message-Id:
> >:
>
> >How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> Dear Abhi,
>
> Soaring aloft over the heads of your two-dimensionalally confined
> fellows on a bright winter morning with Earth's geography brilliantly
> spread before you in glorious panorama affords an airman one of life's
> most enrapturing feelings of exaltation. Expertly piloting a
> masterpiece of engineering efficiency with alacritous authority among
> invisible airspace boundaries in compliance with voluminous
> regulations demands full mental concentration thus refreshingly
> emancipating your thoughts from their mundane confinement. Donning
> the cloak of intense responsibility to passengers and those earth
> bound below, demanded by all who would take to the sky, necessarily
> effects a change in demeanor as profound as any epiphany.
> Singlehandedly vanquishing the cosmic laws of nature instills an
> equanimity born of courage and skill few apprehend. Sojourning in the
> third-dimention provides significance in its perfection of human
> experience. But my laudatous extolment of the uplifting glorification
> effected by the human experience of flight fails to convey the joyous
> bliss that is aviation, similar to the difficulty in explaining hue to
> the blind; flight must be experienced to be genuinely appreciated.

Cockpit Colin
February 12th 04, 08:36 PM
> Soaring aloft over the heads of your two-dimensionalally confined
> fellows on a bright winter morning with Earth's geography brilliantly
> spread before you in glorious panorama affords an airman one of life's
> most enrapturing feelings of exaltation. Expertly piloting a
> masterpiece of engineering efficiency with alacritous authority among
> invisible airspace boundaries in compliance with voluminous
> regulations demands full mental concentration thus refreshingly
> emancipating your thoughts from their mundane confinement. Donning
> the cloak of intense responsibility to passengers and those earth
> bound below, demanded by all who would take to the sky, necessarily
> effects a change in demeanor as profound as any epiphany.
> Singlehandedly vanquishing the cosmic laws of nature instills an
> equanimity born of courage and skill few apprehend. Sojourning in the
> third-dimention provides significance in its perfection of human
> experience. But my laudatous extolment of the uplifting glorification
> effected by the human experience of flight fails to convey the joyous
> bliss that is aviation, similar to the difficulty in explaining hue to
> the blind; flight must be experienced to be genuinely appreciated.
> <<
>
> Yeah, but do you like it?

What was the question again?

David Brooks
February 12th 04, 09:07 PM
"Abhi" > wrote in message
om...
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I am NOT Pilot...
>
> -Abhi.

I feel about the same as the guys quoted here:
http://www.skygod.com/quotes/quotes.html

Well, except for the one that is framed and hanging on my wall, which is how
I feel when I'm not flying the plane. The one by da Vinci, who never knew
the experience but seemed to know it so well.

On a more prosaic level, I feel - proud.

-- David Brooks

Andrew Gideon
February 12th 04, 10:39 PM
Larry Dighera wrote:

> Expertly piloting a
> masterpiece of engineering efficiency with alacritous authority among
> invisible airspace boundaries in compliance with voluminous
> regulations demands full mental concentration thus refreshingly
> emancipating your thoughts from their mundane confinement.

You get to fly a masterpiece of engineering efficiency? Nice. I wish I
could say the same.

- Andrew

Gene Seibel
February 12th 04, 10:40 PM
I feel free.
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html

(Abhi) wrote in message >...
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I am NOT Pilot...
>
> -Abhi.

G.R. Patterson III
February 12th 04, 11:29 PM
Abhi wrote:

> How do you feel when you fly the plane?

Thankful.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.

H. Adam Stevens
February 12th 04, 11:32 PM
"David Brooks" > wrote in message
> "Abhi" > wrote in message
> om...
> > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> >
> > I am NOT Pilot...
> >
> > -Abhi.
>
> I feel about the same as the guys quoted here:
> http://www.skygod.com/quotes/quotes.html
>
> Well, except for the one that is framed and hanging on my wall, which is
how
> I feel when I'm not flying the plane. The one by da Vinci, who never knew
> the experience but seemed to know it so well.
>
> On a more prosaic level, I feel - proud.
>
> -- David Brooks

And are you sure Leonardo never did?
I wouldn't put it past him.

Flying is life-and-death control of your own fate every second
with no help possible from outside.
That experience is what separates all of us,
from Orville and Wilbur to the kid who soloed last week,
from the rest of you.

H. Stevens
solo 1967

Gene Seibel
February 13th 04, 12:34 AM
That too.
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html
Because I fly, I envy no one.

Larry Dighera > wrote in message >...
> On 12 Feb 2004 07:20:43 -0800, (Abhi)
> wrote in Message-Id:
> >:
>
> >How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> Dear Abhi,
>
> Soaring aloft over the heads of your two-dimensionalally confined
> fellows on a bright winter morning with Earth's geography brilliantly
> spread before you in glorious panorama affords an airman one of life's
> most enrapturing feelings of exaltation. Expertly piloting a
> masterpiece of engineering efficiency with alacritous authority among
> invisible airspace boundaries in compliance with voluminous
> regulations demands full mental concentration thus refreshingly
> emancipating your thoughts from their mundane confinement. Donning
> the cloak of intense responsibility to passengers and those earth
> bound below, demanded by all who would take to the sky, necessarily
> effects a change in demeanor as profound as any epiphany.
> Singlehandedly vanquishing the cosmic laws of nature instills an
> equanimity born of courage and skill few apprehend. Sojourning in the
> third-dimention provides significance in its perfection of human
> experience. But my laudatous extolment of the uplifting glorification
> effected by the human experience of flight fails to convey the joyous
> bliss that is aviation, similar to the difficulty in explaining hue to
> the blind; flight must be experienced to be genuinely appreciated.

S Green
February 13th 04, 12:48 AM
"Abhi" > wrote in message
om...
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I am NOT Pilot...
>
> -Abhi.

with my hands just like when I am not flying

Casey Wilson
February 13th 04, 02:02 AM
"S Green" > wrote in message

> "Abhi" > wrote in message
> om...
> > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> >
> > I am NOT Pilot...
> >
> > -Abhi.
>
> with my hands just like when I am not flying

You probably don't want to hear this Ms. Green, but your comment was
rude enough to earn you a seat in my killfile.

C J Campbell
February 13th 04, 03:28 AM
"Abhi" > wrote in message
om...
| How do you feel when you fly the plane?

I love watching my students as they progress. I love their accomplishments.

I also like being able to go visit my grandchildren in another state on a
moment's notice if I wish.

But when I look down on the 'free'way and see a line of cars backed up for
twenty miles and realize that those poor devils have to get in that line
every single day, then I think of what I like most about flying: the
freedom.

George
February 13th 04, 04:17 AM
(Abhi) wrote in message >...
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I am NOT Pilot...

Don't ask how it feels go do it.........

Abhi
February 13th 04, 05:03 AM
"John Harlow" > wrote in message >...
> Abhi wrote:
> > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I have feelings good. Since came up from baby always I fly wanted.

Thanks! It is nice to know that I am in (news)group of Pilots.

> > I am NOT Pilot...
>
> Try sometime flying to make your happiness.

Matter of fact- I have seen planes only in sky. Till this date, I have
not touched any plane or even saw it closely. No chance to become
Pilot at the age of 34.

But I can afford the fare of plane for some distance like
Bombay-Delhi. And sometime in future I am planning to experience how
you people feel in blue sky up there.

-Abhi.

Abhi
February 13th 04, 05:06 AM
"Steven P. McNicoll" > wrote in message t>...
> "Abhi" > wrote in message
> om...
> >
> > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> >

> Good.

Just Good? That is what I feel when I drive my blue coloured bicycle!

-Abhi.

Abhi
February 13th 04, 05:13 AM
Larry Dighera > wrote in message >...
> On 12 Feb 2004 07:20:43 -0800, (Abhi)
> wrote in Message-Id:
> >:
>
> >How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> Dear Abhi,
>
> Soaring aloft over the heads of your two-dimensionalally confined
> fellows on a bright winter morning with Earth's geography brilliantly
> spread before you in glorious panorama affords an airman one of life's
> most enrapturing feelings of exaltation. Expertly piloting a
> masterpiece of engineering efficiency with alacritous authority among
> invisible airspace boundaries in compliance with voluminous
> regulations demands full mental concentration thus refreshingly
> emancipating your thoughts from their mundane confinement. Donning
> the cloak of intense responsibility to passengers and those earth
> bound below, demanded by all who would take to the sky, necessarily
> effects a change in demeanor as profound as any epiphany.
> Singlehandedly vanquishing the cosmic laws of nature instills an
> equanimity born of courage and skill few apprehend. Sojourning in the
> third-dimention provides significance in its perfection of human
> experience. But my laudatous extolment of the uplifting glorification
> effected by the human experience of flight fails to convey the joyous
> bliss that is aviation, similar to the difficulty in explaining hue to
> the blind; flight must be experienced to be genuinely appreciated.

You have narrated it so beutifully that I feel like joining flight
school! But I just can't..

-Abhi.

Abhi
February 13th 04, 05:36 AM
"David Brooks" > wrote in message >...
> "Abhi" > wrote in message
> om...
> > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> >
> > I am NOT Pilot...
> >
> > -Abhi.
>
> I feel about the same as the guys quoted here:
> http://www.skygod.com/quotes/quotes.html
>
> Well, except for the one that is framed and hanging on my wall, which is how
> I feel when I'm not flying the plane. The one by da Vinci, who never knew
> the experience but seemed to know it so well.

quote:
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will
always long to return.

— Leonardo da Vinci

Leonardo da Vinci(1452-1519). He is talking as if he built some plane
in 14th century and tasted flight in sky! I think, it were Wright
brothers first in 1903 to fly first.

But who knows, he might have built some crazy things to fly...

-Abhi.

John Harlow
February 13th 04, 05:40 AM
> Matter of fact- I have seen planes only in sky. Till this date, I have
> not touched any plane or even saw it closely. No chance to become
> Pilot at the age of 34.

I was older than that when I got my license, so it is possible.

> But I can afford the fare of plane for some distance like
> Bombay-Delhi. And sometime in future I am planning to experience how
> you people feel in blue sky up there.

It will be a very exciting experience!

SeeAndAvoid
February 13th 04, 05:44 AM
"Abhi" wrote in message
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?

BORED.
Most of my flying is long cross countrys.

SAFE.
As I see the ants below scrambling around on the interstate. Although I may
psyche myself out in the preplanning and visualization ahead of time, the
experience itself is usually a non-event and rarely feels out of my control.

FORTUNATE.
Although there's alot of pilots in these groups, the majority of people in
the world just don't get to do or see what we are lucky enough to enjoy.

FULFILLED.
Reaching goals: licenses and finally owning my own airplane. Shopping well
and reaping the benefits of it.

COLD/HOT.
Them old airplanes have that all or nothing heat.

HAPPY.
For most of the reasons above, but also to see the look on my kids faces as
we try to expose them to as much of the world as possible, mostly by air.

....and it's never too late to start flying.

Chris

Mutts
February 13th 04, 06:13 AM
wrote:

>How do you feel when you fly the plane?

I feel like James Tiberius Kirk. Finally! ;)

Larry Dighera
February 13th 04, 11:35 AM
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:39:48 -0500, Andrew Gideon >
wrote in Message-Id:
e.com>:

>Larry Dighera wrote:
>
>> Expertly piloting a
>> masterpiece of engineering efficiency with alacritous authority among
>> invisible airspace boundaries in compliance with voluminous
>> regulations demands full mental concentration thus refreshingly
>> emancipating your thoughts from their mundane confinement.
>
>You get to fly a masterpiece of engineering efficiency? Nice. I wish I
>could say the same.

I would characterize today's aircraft, relative to the early aircraft,
as masterpieces of engineering efficiency. Take an introductory
flight in a sailplane to experience even higher efficiency. :-)

Skyking
February 13th 04, 03:04 PM
(Abhi) wrote in message >...
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I am NOT Pilot...
>
> -Abhi.

About like the best Orgasm that I've had.

Skyking

Andrew Gideon
February 13th 04, 03:37 PM
C J Campbell wrote:

> But when I look down on the 'free'way and see a line of cars backed up for
> twenty miles and realize that those poor devils have to get in that line
> every single day, then I think of what I like most about flying: the
> freedom.

I love popping out for a quick lunch trip...to Nantucket, Cape May, Ocean
City...

- Andrew

Paul Sengupta
February 13th 04, 06:59 PM
"Casey Wilson" > wrote in message

> "S Green" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Abhi" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> > >
> > > I am NOT Pilot...
> > >
> > > -Abhi.
> >
> > with my hands just like when I am not flying
> >
> You probably don't want to hear this Ms. Green, but your comment was
> rude enough to earn you a seat in my killfile.

Rude? Don't you feel things with your hands?

Now if you're flying open cockpit, I guess you feel things with a lot
of other parts of your body too, especially your face...

Paul

Paul Sengupta
February 13th 04, 07:00 PM
High!

Paul

"Abhi" > wrote in message
om...
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I am NOT Pilot...
>
> -Abhi.

Paul Sengupta
February 13th 04, 07:01 PM
"Abhi" > wrote in message
om...
> "Steven P. McNicoll" > wrote in message
t>...
> > "Abhi" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > >
> > > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> > >

> > Good.
>
> Just Good? That is what I feel when I drive my blue coloured bicycle!

I felt good when riding my bicycle.

Then I turned 17 and learned to drive.

I felt good when driving my car.

Then I learned to fly.

Now I feel good flying my plane.

Paul

S Green
February 14th 04, 12:19 AM
"Paul Sengupta" > wrote in message

> "Casey Wilson" > wrote in message
> >
> > "S Green" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Abhi" > wrote in message
> > > om...

> > > with my hands just like when I am not flying
> > >
> > You probably don't want to hear this Ms. Green, but your comment was
> > rude enough to earn you a seat in my killfile.
>
> Rude? Don't you feel things with your hands?
>
> Now if you're flying open cockpit, I guess you feel things with a lot
> of other parts of your body too, especially your face...
>
> Paul

No sense of humour at all either

Jay Honeck
February 14th 04, 01:59 AM
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?

I waited 35 years before learning to fly. I am now 45, and regard the
first 35 years of my life as wasted time, spent standing on the ground
gazing skyward.

When I'm in the sky, I am happy.

And when I'm on the ground, I want to be in the sky.

It's a terrible addiction.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jürgen Exner
February 14th 04, 04:52 AM
Abhi wrote:
> Matter of fact- I have seen planes only in sky. Till this date, I have
> not touched any plane or even saw it closely. No chance to become
> Pilot at the age of 34.

Why? I am 41 and I just started taking lessons last year.
And I think I am well on my way to the PPL, maybe 2 or 3 more months.

I know of many people who started even later and there are always those
(true!) stories of someone starting to learn flying well beyond their
sixties.

As long as you are in reasonably good health you can become a pilot.

jue

Abhi
February 14th 04, 12:00 PM
"Jay Honeck" > wrote in message news:<HhfXb.306755$xy6.1496618@attbi_s02>...
> > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I waited 35 years before learning to fly. I am now 45, and regard the
> first 35 years of my life as wasted time, spent standing on the ground
> gazing skyward.
>
> When I'm in the sky, I am happy.
>
> And when I'm on the ground, I want to be in the sky.
>
> It's a terrible addiction.

Ummm...

For the moment, I am just looking at blue sky...

And I just pray before God to give me spirit and opportunity to fly in
blue sky, over clouds, seas, mountains, deserts...

-Abhi.
==========================
Om...
Sarve bhavantu sukhinah
Sarve santu niramayah
Sarve bhadrani pasyantu
Ma kaschit dukha bhag bhavet!
==========================

Robert A. Barker
February 14th 04, 11:46 PM
I started at age 69 Now at 76 I have my own plane and
have more fun than should be allowed. :-)

Bob Barker PP-ASEL
N 8749S

"Jürgen Exner" > wrote in message
> Abhi wrote:
> > Matter of fact- I have seen planes only in sky. Till this date, I have
> > not touched any plane or even saw it closely. No chance to become
> > Pilot at the age of 34.
>
> Why? I am 41 and I just started taking lessons last year.
> And I think I am well on my way to the PPL, maybe 2 or 3 more months.
>
> I know of many people who started even later and there are always those
> (true!) stories of someone starting to learn flying well beyond their
> sixties.
>
> As long as you are in reasonably good health you can become a pilot.
>
> jue

G.R. Patterson III
February 15th 04, 02:15 AM
"Robert A. Barker" wrote:

> ..... and have more fun than should be allowed. :-)

Homeland Security is working on that.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.

CriticalMass
February 15th 04, 11:49 PM
John Harlow wrote:

>Abhi wrote:
>

>>How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>>

>I have feelings good. Since came up from baby always I fly wanted.
>

>>I am NOT Pilot...
>>

>Try sometime flying to make your happiness.

Good on ya, John.

I pilot am time some too.

CriticalMass
February 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Larry Dighera wrote:

> I would characterize today's aircraft, relative to the early aircraft,
> as masterpieces of engineering efficiency.

Too many relative terms here.

What is meant by "early aircraft", those of the era of the Wright Bros?

What are "today's aircraft"? The ones built forty-some years ago, that
most of us are flying around in today?

Or are we referring to the ones coming out of the factories "today"?

Paul Sengupta
February 16th 04, 12:00 PM
Which one of those places are you in?

There are flying clubs in India which will take you for a half
hour lesson. I've visited ones in Madras and Calcutta.
Maybe around Rs 2000-2500. It will be worth it.

http://civilaviation.nic.in/igrua/ind_text.htm
Has a list of flying clubs in India.

Paul

"Abhi" > wrote in message
m...
> But I can afford the fare of plane for some distance like
> Bombay-Delhi. And sometime in future I am planning to experience how
> you people feel in blue sky up there.

Cecil E. Chapman
February 16th 04, 01:43 PM
I started on my 39th birthday...

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Jürgen Exner" > wrote in message
> Abhi wrote:
> > Matter of fact- I have seen planes only in sky. Till this date, I have
> > not touched any plane or even saw it closely. No chance to become
> > Pilot at the age of 34.
>
> Why? I am 41 and I just started taking lessons last year.
> And I think I am well on my way to the PPL, maybe 2 or 3 more months.
>
> I know of many people who started even later and there are always those
> (true!) stories of someone starting to learn flying well beyond their
> sixties.
>
> As long as you are in reasonably good health you can become a pilot.
>
> jue

Cecil E. Chapman
February 16th 04, 01:54 PM
So often in life we go about in our day-to-day life; thinking about we
did,,, thinking about what we plan to do. The sad part of it all is that
most of us spend so little time in-the-moment that we 'miss' the experience
of being alive,,, in EACH moment.

When I fly (to borrow and paraphrase from a few authors), I am totally in
that moment, feeling vividly and vibrantly ALIVE. The closest thing I can
equate it to is when I performed as a musician when I was younger - during
the moments on stage, as it were, I was totally energized and living in that
moment. It is that 'mountain top' experience...

'IT' is often referred to as the 'rapture of being alive',,,, flying brings
me to that place.... It is truly the gift without price....

If you need more inspiration, pick up two books in paperback. "A Gift of
Wings", by Richard Bach and "Biplane" by Richard Bach,,,,, there is another
MOST excellent book by Bach which is an account of him 'barnstorming' with
some buddies across the country,,, the title escapes me, but someone in this
newsgroup will know the book I am talking about.

=-----

"Abhi" > wrote in message
om...
> How do you feel when you fly the plane?
>
> I am NOT Pilot...
>
> -Abhi.

Cecil E. Chapman
February 16th 04, 01:57 PM
....???? Wow,,,, yours last for HOURS ??????? ;-)

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Skyking" > wrote in message
om...
> (Abhi) wrote in message
> > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> >
> > I am NOT Pilot...
> >
> > -Abhi.
>
> About like the best Orgasm that I've had.
>
> Skyking

Cecil E. Chapman
February 16th 04, 02:07 PM
> Flying is life-and-death control of your own fate every second"
H. Adam Stevens" > wrote in message

Well you obviously have never driven your car down the Pacific Coast along
the famed patch of road/cliff called Devil's Slide here in my 'backyard' :-)
....... Life and death is less than a second's steering wheel movement
away,,,,, YIKERS!!!!

> with no help possible from outside.

Life and death???? Get some recurrency training, ya shouldn't be flying
like that!!!! ;0)

My goodness, man,,,,, how the heck are ya flying that plane????
<<<<<GRIN>>>>>>>>

Seriously though,,,,, I hope you aren't of the same ilk that will take eager
aviation newbies up for their first flight and then demonstrate a spin..

Sure, there is risk in anything you do, but for goodness sake, flying isn't
like balancing on the head of a pin above a volcano for goodness sake. If
anything, I find it relaxing/soothing to my mind and spirit. Yes there are
risks but they are all most manageable, for the most part.

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

> "David Brooks" > wrote in message
> > "Abhi" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > How do you feel when you fly the plane?
> > >
> > > I am NOT Pilot...
> > >
> > > -Abhi.
> >
> > I feel about the same as the guys quoted here:
> > http://www.skygod.com/quotes/quotes.html
> >
> > Well, except for the one that is framed and hanging on my wall, which is
> how
> > I feel when I'm not flying the plane. The one by da Vinci, who never
knew
> > the experience but seemed to know it so well.
> >
> > On a more prosaic level, I feel - proud.
> >
> > -- David Brooks
> >

> And are you sure Leonardo never did?
> I wouldn't put it past him.

Paul Folbrecht
February 16th 04, 11:24 PM
Tantra?

Cecil E. Chapman wrote:

> ...???? Wow,,,, yours last for HOURS ??????? ;-)

Paul Sengupta
February 17th 04, 06:46 PM
Tantric flying?

Paul