PDA

View Full Version : Arcus forum on Google

John Gonzalez
January 5th 13, 07:13 AM
Hey, someone posted a link to a google forum that dealt with SH Arcus
issues. I have a google account, but seem unable to join or post comments.

Thanks

waremark
January 5th 13, 03:58 PM
On Saturday, January 5, 2013 7:13:24 AM UTC, John Gonzalez wrote:
> Hey, someone posted a link to a google forum that dealt with SH Arcus
>
> issues. I have a google account, but seem unable to join or post comments.
>

> Thanks

I started the Google Group. I set it up to be seen by anyone, but posts only accepted from members. I have accepted all membership requests received. If you were not able to get into the group, I shall be grateful if you can explain exactly what happened.

Do please make anyone you know who is interested in the Arcus aware of this group. Thanks.

Mark Burton, Arcus M s/no 24

Google