PDA

View Full Version : Kerry-problems?

old man
February 13th 04, 01:42 AM
The Plot Thickens!
CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT
ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

**World Exclusive**
**Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

A frantic behind-the-scenes drama is unfolding around Sen. John Kerry and
his quest to lockup the Democratic nomination for president, the DRUDGE
REPORT can reveal.

Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the
prodding of Kerry, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with
Sen. John Kerry has been underway at TIME magazine, ABC NEWS, the WASHINGTON
POST, THE HILL and the a**OCIATED PRESS, where the woman in question once
worked.

MORE

A close friend of the woman first approached a reporter late last year
claiming fantastic stories -- stories that now threaten to turn the race for
the presidency on its head!

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week,
General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern
issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling
comments.]

The Kerry commotion is why Howard Dean has turned increasingly aggressive
against Kerry in recent days, and is the key reason why Dean reversed his
decision not to drop out of the race after Wisconsin, top campaign sources
tell the DRUDGE REPORT.
http://www.newbid.net/forum/default.asp

R.Hubbell
February 13th 04, 01:46 AM
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:42:54 GMT "old man" > wrote:

What's this to do with piloting?

John Vermaak
February 13th 04, 02:20 AM
The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

Tarver Engineering
February 13th 04, 03:00 AM
"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

It is Clark that made the accusation.

The circular firing squad is in palce.

C J Campbell
February 13th 04, 03:32 AM
"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
| The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

Clark is a Republican?

Newps
February 13th 04, 03:35 AM
John Vermaak wrote:

> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

The GOP is sitting back laughing their asses off. Clark said this to a
reporter yesterday. So now its Kerry's turn in the grinder. The last
man standing may be the Rev. How funny would that be?

Big John
February 13th 04, 03:38 AM
John

GOP?

I thought it was the main stream media?

Big John
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````````````````

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:20:08 GMT, "John Vermaak" >
wrote:

>The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

Tarver Engineering
February 13th 04, 03:44 AM
"Big John" > wrote in message

> John
>
> GOP?
>
> I thought it was the main stream media?

Where are the pictures?

Will the intern turn up dead?

> Big John

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````
`````````````

> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:20:08 GMT, "John Vermaak" >
> wrote:
>
> >The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

Morgans
February 13th 04, 04:34 AM
"Big John" > wrote >
> GOP?
>
> I thought it was the main stream media?
>
> Big John

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````
`````````````

The paranoid will always think someone is out to get them, true or not.
Facts be damned. Besides, the Dems run a pretty good smear machine, too.
--
Jim in NC

---

Big John
February 13th 04, 06:04 AM
C. J.

I don't want him, you can have.

Big John

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:32:40 -0800, "C J Campbell"
> wrote:

>"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
>| The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
>
>Clark is a Republican?

Steven P. McNicoll
February 13th 04, 03:26 PM
"John Vermaak" > wrote in message

> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

Wesley Clark is part of the GOP smear machine?

What has this to do with piloting?

Wdtabor
February 13th 04, 06:00 PM
In article >, "Tarver Engineering"
> writes:

>"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
>> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
>
>It is Clark that made the accusation.
>
>The circular firing squad is in palce.

That didn't take long.

Even after Drudge came out with it yesterday, all you heard about it on
conservative talk radio was to leave it alone, don't comment on it until it is
proven true, and let the Democrats destroy each other without any help from the
right.

My own suspicions on this is that both Dean and Kerry will be destroyed before
the convention, and the blood trail will lead back to the Clintons. Clark is
the Clinton's puppet and this story was tipped by Clark. The Clintons do not
want any Democrat other than Hillary to win in 04, and she sees her best chance
being to wait until 08 so as not to risk losing to Bush. A win in 04 by Kerry
or anyone else would put Hillary up against an incumbent of her own party in
08, which would be unacceptable to her ambitions.

So, they will weaken the Democrat nominee and keep Bush in place, so she can
run against a fresh GOP candidate. If Bush looks vulnerable around convention
time, Hillary will ride in on her white horse to save the party and run in 04,
otherwise, they will see to it that the Democrat nminee loses.

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL

Tarver Engineering
February 13th 04, 06:12 PM
"Wdtabor" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Tarver Engineering"
> > writes:
>

> >"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> >> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
> >
> >It is Clark that made the accusation.
> >
> >The circular firing squad is in palce.
> >

> That didn't take long.
>
> Even after Drudge came out with it yesterday, all you heard about it on
> conservative talk radio was to leave it alone, don't comment on it until
it is
> proven true, and let the Democrats destroy each other without any help
from the
> right.
>
> My own suspicions on this is that both Dean and Kerry will be destroyed
before
> the convention, and the blood trail will lead back to the Clintons. Clark
is
> the Clinton's puppet and this story was tipped by Clark. The Clintons do
not
> want any Democrat other than Hillary to win in 04, and she sees her best
chance
> being to wait until 08 so as not to risk losing to Bush. A win in 04 by
Kerry
> or anyone else would put Hillary up against an incumbent of her own party
in
> 08, which would be unacceptable to her ambitions.
>
> So, they will weaken the Democrat nominee and keep Bush in place, so she
can
> run against a fresh GOP candidate. If Bush looks vulnerable around
convention
> time, Hillary will ride in on her white horse to save the party and run in
04,
> otherwise, they will see to it that the Democrat nminee loses.

Hillary's symbol is the phoenix.

S Green
February 13th 04, 07:08 PM
"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

It was going to happen anyway to whoever starts to look credible. Called
"win at all costs never mind the issues".

S Green
February 13th 04, 07:10 PM
"Wdtabor" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Tarver Engineering"
> > writes:
>

> >"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> >> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
> >
> >It is Clark that made the accusation.
> >
> >The circular firing squad is in palce.
> >

> That didn't take long.
>
> Even after Drudge came out with it yesterday, all you heard about it on
> conservative talk radio was to leave it alone, don't comment on it until
it is
> proven true, and let the Democrats destroy each other without any help
from the
> right.
>
> My own suspicions on this is that both Dean and Kerry will be destroyed
before
> the convention, and the blood trail will lead back to the Clintons. Clark
is
> the Clinton's puppet and this story was tipped by Clark. The Clintons do
not
> want any Democrat other than Hillary to win in 04, and she sees her best
chance
> being to wait until 08 so as not to risk losing to Bush. A win in 04 by
Kerry
> or anyone else would put Hillary up against an incumbent of her own party
in
> 08, which would be unacceptable to her ambitions.
>
> So, they will weaken the Democrat nominee and keep Bush in place, so she
can
> run against a fresh GOP candidate. If Bush looks vulnerable around
convention
> time, Hillary will ride in on her white horse to save the party and run in
04,
> otherwise, they will see to it that the Democrat nminee loses.

As if Hilary is a virgin - you must be joking or paranoid.

Tom Sixkiller
February 13th 04, 11:30 PM
"Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message

> "John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> > The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
>
> It is Clark that made the accusation.
>
> The circular firing squad is in palce.

YEAH but, but, but Clark voted Republican all his life up until 2000.

Tom Sixkiller
February 13th 04, 11:59 PM
"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

Clueless as usual.

John Gaquin
February 14th 04, 03:31 AM
"John Vermaak" > wrote in message news:svWWb.292021

> The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

More likely the Clintons.

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 06:13 AM
"Tom Sixkiller" > wrote in message

> "Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message
> >
> > "John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> > > The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
> >
> > It is Clark that made the accusation.
> >
> > The circular firing squad is in palce.
> >
> YEAH but, but, but Clark voted Republican all his life up until 2000.

Clark voted for Clinton twice and Gore in 2000.

The point is to get this out as early as possible, so people will have
forgiven John Kerry by election day.

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 06:18 AM
"John Gaquin" > wrote in message

> "John Vermaak" > wrote in message news:svWWb.292021
>
> > The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
>
> More likely the Clintons.

John Kerry needs to get his obvious dirty laundry out early to be electable
in November.

The Democrats are playing the public.

Tom Sixkiller
February 14th 04, 08:00 AM
"Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message

> "Tom Sixkiller" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > It is Clark that made the accusation.
> > >
> > > The circular firing squad is in palce.
> > >
> > YEAH but, but, but Clark voted Republican all his life up until 2000.
>
> Clark voted for Clinton twice and Gore in 2000.

I thought Clark voted for Bush the First.

> The point is to get this out as early as possible, so people will have
> forgiven John Kerry by election day.

If the gal doesn't turn out to be another Chandra Levy.

Wdtabor
February 14th 04, 02:38 PM
In article >, "Tarver Engineering"
> writes:

>John Kerry needs to get his obvious dirty laundry out early to be electable
>in November.
>
>The Democrats are playing the public.

THen they need an early start. Kerry has so many skeltons in his closet he will
need the whole time between now and election day to air them all.

Don

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL

C J Campbell
February 14th 04, 02:54 PM
"John Vermaak" > wrote in message
| The GOP smear machine is in top gear.

I suppose you are equally outraged by the Bush military record smear?

Or perhaps not.

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 05:18 PM
"Tom Sixkiller" > wrote in message

> "Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message

> > > YEAH but, but, but Clark voted Republican all his life up until 2000.
> >
> > Clark voted for Clinton twice and Gore in 2000.
>
> I thought Clark voted for Bush the First.

Perhaps is 88, but clark has been a Democrat for the past four elections.

> > The point is to get this out as early as possible, so people will have
> > forgiven John Kerry by election day.
>
> If the gal doesn't turn out to be another Chandra Levy.

Yes.

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 05:18 PM
"Wdtabor" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Tarver Engineering"
> > writes:
>

> >John Kerry needs to get his obvious dirty laundry out early to be
electable
> >in November.
> >
> >The Democrats are playing the public.
> >

> THen they need an early start. Kerry has so many skeltons in his closet he
will
> need the whole time between now and election day to air them all.

Yes.

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 05:19 PM
"C J Campbell" > wrote in message

> "John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> | The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
>
> I suppose you are equally outraged by the Bush military record smear?
>
> Or perhaps not.

Republicans would have brought the girlfriend forward in September.

Kerry has some dirty laundry.

Clark is helping John Kerry air his dirty laundry.

S Green
February 14th 04, 08:05 PM
"Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message

> "Wdtabor" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Tarver Engineering"
> > > writes:
> >

> > >John Kerry needs to get his obvious dirty laundry out early to be
> electable
> > >in November.
> > >
> > >The Democrats are playing the public.
> > >

> > THen they need an early start. Kerry has so many skeltons in his closet
he
> will
> > need the whole time between now and election day to air them all.
>
> Yes.

Its normal to bury skeletons

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 08:38 PM
"S Green" > wrote in message

> "Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Wdtabor" > wrote in message
> > > In article >, "Tarver Engineering"

> > > THen they need an early start. Kerry has so many skeltons in his
closet he will
> > > need the whole time between now and election day to air them all.
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> Its normal to bury skeletons

There are many looking to dig up John Kerry's skeletons; the girlfriend was
bound to come out. Clark outing Kerry is just another game being played on
the American People.

Tom Sixkiller
February 14th 04, 08:42 PM
"Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message

> "C J Campbell" > wrote in message
> >
> > "John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> > | The GOP smear machine is in top gear.
> >
> > I suppose you are equally outraged by the Bush military record smear?
> >
> > Or perhaps not.
>
> Republicans would have brought the girlfriend forward in September.
>
> Kerry has some dirty laundry.
>
> Clark is helping John Kerry air his dirty laundry.

It is thought that the Kerry affair story was shopped around by none other
than Chris Lehane, a former Gore hack working for Clark.

Tom Sixkiller
February 14th 04, 08:44 PM
"Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message

> "Wdtabor" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Tarver Engineering"
> > > writes:
> >

> > >John Kerry needs to get his obvious dirty laundry out early to be
> electable
> > >in November.
> > >
> > >The Democrats are playing the public.
> > >

> > THen they need an early start. Kerry has so many skeltons in his closet
he
> will
> > need the whole time between now and election day to air them all.
>
> Yes.

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/17337.htm

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 09:00 PM
"Tom Sixkiller" > wrote in message

> "Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message
> >
> > "C J Campbell" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "John Vermaak" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > I suppose you are equally outraged by the Bush military record smear?
> > >
> > > Or perhaps not.
> >
> > Republicans would have brought the girlfriend forward in September.
> >
> > Kerry has some dirty laundry.
> >
> > Clark is helping John Kerry air his dirty laundry.
>
> It is thought that the Kerry affair story was shopped around by none other
> than Chris Lehane, a former Gore hack working for Clark.

If Gore wanted to tank Kerry, all he had to do was endorse him. :)

Tarver Engineering
February 14th 04, 09:03 PM
"Tom Sixkiller" > wrote in message

> "Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Wdtabor" > wrote in message
> > > In article >, "Tarver Engineering"

> > electable

> > > THen they need an early start. Kerry has so many skeltons in his
closet
> he
> > will
> > > need the whole time between now and election day to air them all.
> >
> > Yes.
>
> http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/17337.htm

http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams/rushafm3.jpg

smackey
February 14th 04, 11:22 PM
"old man" > wrote in message news:<yYVWb.17370$_44.20234@attbi_s52>...
> The Plot Thickens!
> CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT
> ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

Hey, "old man",

Please take your off-topic political agenda on this thread and the
others, and go elsewhere.

Google