PDA

View Full Version : Non-gliding content

Martin Gregorie[_5_]
January 21st 13, 09:16 PM
The links I've slotted in below are pretty cool even if they don't
feature gliders, so I thought some of you might like to see them anyway:

A recent tour of the ISS: http://www.wimp.com/orbitaltour/

A ride in the navigator's seat of a de Havilland Mosquito:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=rGfQQWOsoB8&vq=large

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

January 22nd 13, 02:44 PM
On Monday, January 21, 2013 3:16:58 PM UTC-6, Martin Gregorie wrote:
> The links I've slotted in below are pretty cool even if they don't
>
> feature gliders, so I thought some of you might like to see them anyway:
>

> A recent tour of the ISS: http://www.wimp.com/orbitaltour/
>

> A ride in the navigator's seat of a de Havilland Mosquito:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=rGfQQWOsoB8&vq=large
>

> --
>
> martin@ | Martin Gregorie
>
> gregorie. | Essex, UK
>
> org |

Thanks Martin, enjoyed especially the trip around the space station. Watch for the bit about the coarse Russian toilet paper... Awesome outhouse

Brad Alston
January 23rd 13, 07:30 PM
;832234']The links I've slotted in below are pretty cool even if they don't
feature gliders, so I thought some of you might like to see them anyway:

A recent tour of the ISS: http://www.wimp.com/orbitaltour/

A ride in the navigator's seat of a de Havilland Mosquito:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=rGfQQWOsoB8&vq=large

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
org |

Thanks for sharing Martin! And the bonus for me was the inclusion of one of my favorite aircraft of all time...the Spit!

Brad.

Google