PDA

View Full Version : Help with Zander SR940 flight computer

Keith[_2_]
February 2nd 13, 05:08 AM
Does anyone have any experience with loading turnpoint data into the Zander SR940 flight computer? I have successfully loaded turnpoints into the Zander Flight Recorder but cannot get the SR940 flight computer to read them from teh Zander flight recorder. When I get my PC directly to the SR940 and open the WinZan software it will not connect to the SR940 to load the TPs. Any help out there?

Alexander Swagemakers[_2_]
February 2nd 13, 08:27 PM
Find page 21 (FD Recorder), choose option 2 and press enter to transfer waypoints from logger to SR940.

Keith[_2_]
February 3rd 13, 05:05 AM
On Saturday, February 2, 2013 2:27:22 PM UTC-6, Alexander Swagemakers wrote:
> Find page 21 (FD Recorder), choose option 2 and press enter to transfer waypoints from logger to SR940.

That doesn't work... I am rechecking the pin connections of the cables.

Google