PDA

View Full Version : Museums for Jay

Chuck
February 23rd 04, 01:59 AM
Hey Jay,

I was out at Denton Municipal Airport (DTO) yesterday and noticed a building
that had a sign on it that said "Hanger 10 Museum".

I will see if I can find out more about it in the next couple of weeks.
Maybe someone here knows something about it.

Just thought that it might be an addition to your museum page.

There is also a transportation museum about 1 mile from Bourland Field
(50F). It has about 15 military aircraft with other displays of boats,
tanks, London double decker bus, railway car, and some nice cars inside.
Most of the outside display's are getting to be in bad shape, but it's still
a cool place, and best of all, it's FREE!
http://www.pmot.org/
There are a couple of pages of pic's here
http://www.dhc.net/~pmhack/mercedes/pate1.htm

Being a mile away from 50F, I don't know if you would consider that a fly-in
museum or not, but it's close!

If you would like, I can get info or pics from Pate Museum. I only live a
few miles away.

Google