PDA

View Full Version : Re: Announcing the iGlide Software Give-Away!

February 25th 13, 01:14 PM
Sean,

the USB Stick only works with the Butterfly Vario so far.

Actually the USRC found a very fast and non-buerocratic solution, it is completely our fault that there is no final solution yet.

The long story:

The USRC found a nice solution allowing a special lock-feature: http://www.ssa.org/files/member/Restricted%20Equipment%20Policy.pdf

USRC has to examine one device to see if our competition lock feature of all non-appoved functions works as expected.

Our Vario will incorporate an IGC-flight-recorder ("triadis RU3"), which is currently being tested by IGC for approval. As long as the appoval process is not finished we do not want to send a device to USRC.

Google