PDA

View Full Version : High DPI pictures of clouds

BoDEAN
March 5th 04, 01:15 AM
Anyone have any good / high DPI pictures of clouds?
Has been cloudy here in MI lately, and I am in search of a cloud
picture/pictures but it has to be a high DPI (200+)

Peter Duniho
March 5th 04, 05:53 AM
"BoDEAN" > wrote in message
> Anyone have any good / high DPI pictures of clouds?
> Has been cloudy here in MI lately, and I am in search of a cloud
> picture/pictures but it has to be a high DPI (200+)

Your criteria is meaningless. For any given number of pixels in an image,
you can make it whatever "DPI" you want, simply by displaying (or printing)
the picture at the appropriate size.

You would be much better off asking for a picture with a specific number of
pixels.

Pete

Frank Ivo Streckebein
March 5th 04, 12:07 PM
BoDEAN schrieb:
> Anyone have any good / high DPI pictures of clouds?
> Has been cloudy here in MI lately, and I am in search of a cloud
> picture/pictures but it has to be a high DPI (200+)

www.wolkenatlas.de

best regards

Frank

Google