PDA

View Full Version : PFP max PCAS altitude

Andy[_1_]
April 17th 13, 12:25 AM
Has anyone running ver 2.6 on a Power FLARM Portable seen a PCAS target at greater than +/- 49 (4,900ft)altitude difference.

In recent tests I set PCAS Vert range to values greater than 5,000 ft and never saw a return on aircraft as they flew over on the PHX arrival route. They only showed up after passing by and then only at +49 or lower. The aircraft descend after passing my house.

I don't much care if PCAS altitude is limited to 5,000 ft max but I like to know about that limitation and have the user selections be compatible.

FLARM - Is 5,000 ft the PCAS altitude limit in ver 2.6?

thanks

Andy

Google