PDA

View Full Version : ASW27 Fuselage Tank

Ross Drake
April 25th 13, 10:32 AM
I have bought an ASW27a, which currently has no fuselage tank. I have found a tank, and now I am looking for the valves, hoses and cables that go with it.
I realise this is a long shot, but does anyone have something lying around that they would be willing to sell?
The other option is to buy it new from the factory.

Cheers
Ross

Justin Craig[_3_]
April 25th 13, 10:58 AM
Try Pete Wells, who is the UK agent. He often has bits of broken gliders
and my have what you are looking for.

http://www.zuluglasstek.co.uk/

At 09:32 25 April 2013, Ross Drake wrote:
>I have bought an ASW27a, which currently has no fuselage tank. I have
found
>a tank, and now I am looking for the valves, hoses and cables that go
with
>it.
>I realise this is a long shot, but does anyone have something lying
around
>that they would be willing to sell?
>The other option is to buy it new from the factory.
>
>Cheers
>Ross

Google