PDA

View Full Version : CAP232 from Eddy Dussau

Rie Janssen
June 29th 04, 12:23 PM
I am looking for pictures from the CAP232 from Eddy Dussau. The overall
red one.
Can someone help me for a good colour sceme? Or the right email adress
of him.

Greetings from Holland,
Rie Janssen

Patrouilles du Monde
July 10th 04, 08:21 PM
Hi!

Why don't you contact Eddy himself?

www.aerostyl.asso.net

Regards

Guillaume
Patrouilles du Monde
www.patrouilles.fr.st

Rie Janssen a écrit :
> I am looking for pictures from the CAP232 from Eddy Dussau. The overall
> red one.
> Can someone help me for a good colour sceme? Or the right email adress
> of him.
>
> Greetings from Holland,
> Rie Janssen

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Rie Janssen
July 14th 04, 12:16 PM
I did but he doesn't answer.

Regards,
Rie Janssen

Patrouilles du Monde wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Why don't you contact Eddy himself?
>
> www.aerostyl.asso.net
>
> Regards
>
> Guillaume
> Patrouilles du Monde
> www.patrouilles.fr.st
>
> Rie Janssen a écrit :
> > I am looking for pictures from the CAP232 from Eddy Dussau. The overall
> > red one.
> > Can someone help me for a good colour sceme? Or the right email adress
> > of him.
> >
> > Greetings from Holland,
> > Rie Janssen
>
> --
> Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
> Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Patrouilles du Monde
July 15th 04, 09:01 AM
Ok, then I would advise to post a message in the english (and french?)
part of the Foxalpha forums:

http://www.foxalpha.com/forums/

Best regards

Patrouilles du Monde

Rie Janssen a écrit :
> I did but he doesn't answer.
>
> Regards,
> Rie Janssen
>
> Patrouilles du Monde wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Why don't you contact Eddy himself?
>>
>> www.aerostyl.asso.net
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Guillaume
>> Patrouilles du Monde
>> www.patrouilles.fr.st
>>
>> Rie Janssen a écrit :
>>> I am looking for pictures from the CAP232 from Eddy Dussau. The overall
>>> red one.
>>> Can someone help me for a good colour sceme? Or the right email adress
>>> of him.
>>>
>>> Greetings from Holland,
>>> Rie Janssen
>>
>> --
>> Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
>> Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Rie Janssen
July 15th 04, 04:18 PM
Thank you, I will do that.

Regards from Holland,
Rie Janssen

Patrouilles du Monde wrote:

> Ok, then I would advise to post a message in the english (and french?)
> part of the Foxalpha forums:
>
> http://www.foxalpha.com/forums/
>
> Best regards
>
> Patrouilles du Monde
>
> Rie Janssen a écrit :
> > I did but he doesn't answer.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Rie Janssen
> >
> > Patrouilles du Monde wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> Why don't you contact Eddy himself?
> >>
> >> www.aerostyl.asso.net
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> Guillaume
> >> Patrouilles du Monde
> >> www.patrouilles.fr.st

> >> --
> >> Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
> >> Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com
>
> --
> Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
> Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Google