PDA

View Full Version : Re: Urgent: 5000 Euro Reward

Paul Tomblin
March 8th 04, 08:30 PM
In a previous article, "Steven P. McNicoll" > said:
> wrote in message news:404d0adf@sl-news....
>>
>> I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
>> (International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.
>>

>How much is that in real money?

Steven, this reponse was not very funny. It was WAY WAY WAY less funny
after reading it in three different newsgroups. Get over yourself.

--
Paul Tomblin > http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Renting airplanes is like renting sex: It's difficult to arrange on short

Steven P. McNicoll
March 8th 04, 08:39 PM
> wrote in message news:404d0adf@sl-news....
>
> I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
> (International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.

How much is that in real money?

Jon Kraus
March 9th 04, 12:02 PM
I thought it was funny...

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL
Student-IA

Paul Tomblin wrote:

>In a previous article, "Steven P. McNicoll" > said:
>

> wrote in message news:404d0adf@sl-news....
>>

>>>I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
>>>(International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.
>>>

>>How much is that in real money?
>>

>Steven, this reponse was not very funny. It was WAY WAY WAY less funny
>after reading it in three different newsgroups. Get over yourself.

S Green
March 9th 04, 05:54 PM
"Jon Kraus" > wrote in message ...
I thought it was funny...

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL
Student-IA

Ah the dollar - currency of Mickey Mouse - says it all really

David Brooks
March 12th 04, 05:01 AM
"Steven P. McNicoll" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> > wrote in message news:404d0adf@sl-news....
> >
> > I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
> > (International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.
> >

> How much is that in real money?

Fifty bushels of wheat, or 25 hogs.

-- David Brooks

G.R. Patterson III
March 12th 04, 03:55 PM
David Brooks wrote:

> "Steven P. McNicoll" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > > wrote in message news:404d0adf@sl-news....
> > >
> > > I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
> > > (International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.
> > >

> > How much is that in real money?
>
> Fifty bushels of wheat, or 25 hogs.

I see hog prices are up again.....

George Patterson
Battle, n; A method of untying with the teeth a political knot that would
not yield to the tongue.

Larry Dighera
March 12th 04, 04:12 PM
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:39:25 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
et>:

> wrote in message news:404d0adf@sl-news....
>>
>> I offer a reward of 5000 Euro if anybody tells me how a streetgame
>> (International Money Game) manipulates the people around the player.
>>

>How much is that in real money?

You'll find that the Euro is not only real money, it's appreciating
against the dollar at a fantastic rate. But then, so are most world
currencies. :-(

Here's a clue:
http://finance.yahoo.com/m5?s=EUR&t=USD&a=5000&c=2

Tom Sixkiller
March 13th 04, 03:06 AM
"G.R. Patterson III" > wrote in message

> David Brooks wrote:
> >
> > "Steven P. McNicoll" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> > > How much is that in real money?
> >
> > Fifty bushels of wheat, or 25 hogs.
>
> I see hog prices are up again.....

Take that stuff to the rec.aviation.cropdusting conference :~)

Google