PDA

View Full Version : Cordless headsets...........

May 28th 13, 04:47 PM
Hi,
I am looking for some sort of portable headset intercom system to talk clearly between front and rear occupant of a glider. This can become quite difficult on aerotow in a fabric glider covered for example.
I know there is a Sigtronics type 2 place intercom that I could use to hook up two sets of headphones but I was wondering if there was anything like a headset to headset communication device that would work.

Anyone have a slick solution ? (It doesn't need to hook into the ship radio)

Bob

May 28th 13, 05:02 PM
On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:47:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for some sort of portable headset intercom system to talk clearly between front and rear occupant of a glider. This can become quite difficult on aerotow in a fabric glider covered for example.
>
> I know there is a Sigtronics type 2 place intercom that I could use to hook up two sets of headphones but I was wondering if there was anything like a headset to headset communication device that would work.
>

> Anyone have a slick solution ? (It doesn't need to hook into the ship radio)
>

> Bob

Bob,
Put 'wireless motorcycle headsets' into Google. Here are the ebay results:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=wireless+motorcycle+headsets&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Google