PDA

View Full Version : Re: Is the L23 soon toast?

Eric Munk
June 11th 13, 08:51 PM
At 18:33 11 June 2013, Bill D wrote:
>New manual in front of me says 18,000 hours.

Factory's Technical Note 29 dated July 25th, 2003 says 12,000, with
possible extension to 18,000, and lays out the conditions for extension. So
does the factory when you ring them (as I have because I have a
12K-inspection on one coming up at the shop). Technically speaking the
manual is right on 18K, but that is only provided the 12K life extension
inspection is carried out. Which is quite a bit heftier than the normal
3K/6K/9K (or for that sake 15K) inspection.

Google