PDA

View Full Version : John Downing's contact info.

macquistan
June 12th 13, 07:38 PM
Hello, all,
Does anyone have the contact information for John Downing, the PW-5 dealer?
Thanks much,
Dylan Caldwell

macquistan
June 13th 13, 12:57 AM
On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:52:28 PM UTC-4, Dan Fitzgerald wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:38:13 AM UTC-7, macquistan wrote: > Hello, all, > > Does anyone have the contact information for John Downing, the PW-5 dealer? > > Thanks much, > > Dylan Caldwell > > John has a PW5 listed on page 3 of the Wings and Wheels want ads. His email address is shown at the bottom of his ad there.

I know, but it doesn't work. Email keeps being bounced back.

July 2nd 13, 05:18 AM
Hello Dylan,
My email address is:
When the ad was first posted on W&W there was an error but I thought it was corrected. Will have to check again.

I do have a PW-5 for sale. Send me a personal message please.

John

On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:38:13 AM UTC-7, macquistan wrote:
> Hello, all,
>
> Does anyone have the contact information for John Downing, the PW-5 dealer?
>
> Thanks much,
>
> Dylan Caldwell

Google