PDA

View Full Version : Fort Bragg whale festival

Robert M. Gary
March 17th 04, 11:42 PM
My wife was asking about this festival. Is anyone here flying out
there? Do you fly into Little River? How do you get into town, rent,
taxi ,etc? Does it make sense for a day or do you need to spend the
night?

reference http://www.mendocinocoast.com/

-Robert

Orval Fairbairn
March 18th 04, 03:36 AM
In article >,
(Robert M. Gary) wrote:

> My wife was asking about this festival. Is anyone here flying out
> there? Do you fly into Little River? How do you get into town, rent,
> taxi ,etc? Does it make sense for a day or do you need to spend the
> night?
>
> reference http://www.mendocinocoast.com/
>
> -Robert

When I lived in the People's Republik of Kalifornia, I used to fly into
Little River and take the Mendocine Stage Line (a van) into Mendocino
for about $5/head.

JerryK
March 18th 04, 05:00 PM
There is (or was, check) a rent a wreck place at Little River. It was in
the airport office.

"Robert M. Gary" > wrote in message
om...
> My wife was asking about this festival. Is anyone here flying out
> there? Do you fly into Little River? How do you get into town, rent,
> taxi ,etc? Does it make sense for a day or do you need to spend the
> night?
>
> reference http://www.mendocinocoast.com/
>
> -Robert

Google