PDA

View Full Version : Pin Out for Genave Alpha/200B

K.P.
February 15th 04, 10:01 AM
Hello everyone,

I bought myself a used Genave Alpha/200B but I didn't get shematic for
connecting it.
Does anyone knows to which pins I should connect the microphone ?

Thanks,

Krunoslav

Cy Galley
February 15th 04, 04:15 PM
From my schematic for the 200A

P102
11 - Headphones
9 - speaker
2 - Aux Audio
3 - Aux Audio
5 - Mic Audio
7 - A/P -
8 - A/P +
4 - RY Key Line
12- Gnd
6 - Omni Dimmer
10 - Panel Dimmer
1 - + 13.75 V Input

--
Cy Galley - Bellanca Champion Club
Newsletter Editor-in-Chief & EAA TC

"K.P." > wrote in message
m...
> Hello everyone,
>
> I bought myself a used Genave Alpha/200B but I didn't get shematic for
> connecting it.
> Does anyone knows to which pins I should connect the microphone ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Krunoslav

K.P.
February 20th 04, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the reply, but it looks that 200B is a bit different.

Krunoslav

"Cy Galley" > wrote in message news:<MWMXb.312315$I06.3163396@attbi_s01>...
> From my schematic for the 200A
>
> P102
> 11 - Headphones
> 9 - speaker
> 2 - Aux Audio
> 3 - Aux Audio
> 5 - Mic Audio
> 7 - A/P -
> 8 - A/P +
> 4 - RY Key Line
> 12- Gnd
> 6 - Omni Dimmer
> 10 - Panel Dimmer
> 1 - + 13.75 V Input
>
> --
> Cy Galley - Bellanca Champion Club
> Newsletter Editor-in-Chief & EAA TC
> www.bellanca-championclub.com
> Actively supporting Aeroncas every day
> Quarterly newsletters on time
> Reasonable document reprints
>

> "K.P." > wrote in message
> m...
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I bought myself a used Genave Alpha/200B but I didn't get shematic for
> > connecting it.
> > Does anyone knows to which pins I should connect the microphone ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Krunoslav

Google